Mr. & Mr. Lambert

Chapter 9

*Adam's POV*

"Adam," I open my eyes to see Tommy hovering over me, "Morning, love," he smiled.

"Hey, TJ," I stretched out with Tommy still on top of me.

"The band wants to see us for a meeting," Tommy explained.

"Okay," I sat up, with Tommy on my lap I see Tommy dressed & makeup done. "I'll take a shower & get dress."

"Let me get off you," he climbed off of my lap & I pulled the covers off me & stood up. "Nice ass," Tommy slapped me, making me jump & he walked to the living room. I looked down & covered myself. Stupid alcohol. I walked to the bathroom & locked the door behing me. I didn't need to undress because Tommy aleady did that for me. I blushed thinking of that, I really do have a dirty mind, don't I? I turn the water on & let it get warm. I entered & washed up & cleaned myself. After, I finished showering, I turned off the shower & exited the shower. I put on my underguardments & jeans.

"Dammit!" I heard Tommy yell. I opened the bathroom door, walked to the living room & see Tommy with his hand bleeding.

"Tommy, are you okay? What happened? Did you cut yourself?" I asked rushing to him.

"Yeah, I dropped my glass of water, I went to pick it up and,"  Tommy explained to me.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," I led Tommy to the bathroom, I turn on the focet & Tommy placed his hand under the water. I washed the blood from Tommy's hand & forward his hand to take a better look. I see a piece of glass in his palm, I grabbed a pair of tweesers & carefully slid the shard out of palm.

"Ouch," Tommy hissed.

"Sorry," I whispered. He flashed a small smile,reasurring he forgave me, I took out the shard from his palm & threw it away, I cleaned Tommy's wound & bandaged him up. It wasn't deep, so I didn't have to stitch it up.

"Thanks," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Taking care of me," he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ouch!" I yell, Tommy pulls back, confused. "My back hurts." I answer.

"Turn around," Tommy instructed me, I heard him gasp, "Adam, I-I'm so-sorry," he studdered.

"Why are studdering, Tommy. You didn't do anything," He looked away from me.

"Look," I turn around, my back from the mirror, I turned my head to see long, red marks down my back. I guess I have to wear full covered shirts for now on. I look back at Tommy tear-filled eyes.

"Hey, it's okay," he shook his 'no'. "Tommy, please look at me," his head picked up slowly & opened his red eyes to look at me. "It's okay. It'll heal, you didn't do anything wrong," I took his hands & interwined with mine, but he pulled away.

"No," he backed away from me, "I hurted you, Adam. You're saying it's okay, but it isn't. I hurted you, something I promised I wouldn't do to you or see you in pain," he backed up to a wall of our room & slid down, "Not again," he brought his knees up to his chest & placed his head down. I walk out of the bathroom & hear his cries as I sat next to him.

"Tommy," I pulled him on my lap, "It's okay, it's just scrathes, they'll heal, okay," he placed his head in my chest, leaving his tears in the fabrics of my shirt, but I didn't care. I rocked him back & forth until his breathing calmed. "Soaked to the bone, sink like a stone, it's not the worst time, it's not the worst crime, our souls will be okay," I didn't hear him cry or sniffle, just calm breathing. I slowly got up from the floor & carried him to the bed. I layed him down, sleeping, my baby is tired. I covered him with a light blanket & dialed my phone.