Fitting

Chapter 6

*Tommy's POV*

"Tommy, c'mon, you slow poke," Kim whined.

"Okay, okay, quit your whining," I walked up to where my mom, Kim, Lelia, Neil, Eber & Adam were.

"Kim, you know Tommy's slow," Adam said.

"I'm not slow, Mr. Lambert," I punched him in the shoulder lightly.

"Okay, first off, oww!" I didn't even punch him that hard, "Second, I was kidding," he hugged me from my waist. "You forgive me," he pouted.

I smiled, "Of course, I do," I kissed him, giving me butterflies likes always.

"C'mon, you love birds, we got to get to the fitting for your suits," Kim reminding us, I let go Adam's lips & held his hand in mine. We walked up to suit shop for the fitting. We walk in & a man came up to both of us.

"Hello, I'm Kevin & I'll be your fitter for today," he introduced himself, "Who's getting married?" he asked.

I raised my hand, the one Adam isn't holding, "I am," I answered shyly.

"Are you the groom?" he asked.

"No, my fiance is," I answered, Adam raised his other hand.

"Oh, in that case, Adam you need to be in the other shop, so you don't see your fiance," he explained to Adam.

"Okay," Adam cupped my face, "I'll be in the shop across the street, if you need me, okay?" he asked.

"Okay," he planted his lips on mine & walked with Eber & Neil out the door, "Bye, Babyboy," I said.

Adam looked back at me, "Bye, Glitterbaby," he blew a kiss at me & left.

"Aww, you guys are so adorable," Kevin said.

"Thank you," I said.

"C'mon, to the fitting rooms," Kevin exclaimed. He grabbed my hand & pulled me to the rooms, Kim, Lelia & my mom behind me. Kevin wrapped the measuring tape around my waist & measuring my size. He let go of tape & looked at it. "I'll be back," he opened the curtains & walked to the the other room. Kim, my mom & Lelia are sitting in the seats in front of me, I'm on a platform.

"I'm so proud of you, TJ," Kim said.

"Thank you, Kim," I said.

"I'm back," Kevin came back with 20 suits! "Which one would you like to wear?"

Oh, God, I'm bad at making decisions, "The black one with the blue tie," I pointed at.

"Okay, follow me," I followed him into a dressing room to try on the suit, Kevin gave me the suit. He closed the door behind me. This going to be a long day.

***

"Come on out, Tommy," Kevin said.

I came out of the dressing room with a champagne color suit with a red tie, "Wow, love the color," Kim said.

I look at the mirror, "I don't think this is me," I said.

"I've got one more suit for you try on, follow me," I followed Kevin back to the fitting rooms one last time, "Try this one on," he gave me the suit & closed the door, I rolled my eyes, it felt like forever here. I put on the suit not even looking at it or see how I look like, I just wanted to get this over with. "Come one out, Tommy," I walked out of to the dressing room to hear gasps, I see everyone looking at me, what the Hell?