The Tortured Soul

(Issys POV)

I looked at Maddy in shock. she started to chase after the girl demanding answers. i stayed in the front room looking out of the window. everyone began to come up out of the den as soon as they caught a whiff of this new girl. I payed no attention to what was going on... that is until Rhydian came up. I looked around before taking his wrist and taking him upstairs into one of the bedrooms.

"Maddy, what are you doing? Who is the new girl..." i pressed my lips against his sharing a tender kiss. He thought i was Maddy.. this is brilliant!! Finally i wouldn't be the good girl everyone thought i was. instead i'd be the girl kissing my sisters boyfriend. for a few moments we shared our kiss before it was suddenly broken by a loud bang... You'd never guess you camew into the room.

(Maddy's POV)

Rhydian had gone missing from downstairs so i went searching for him only to find him smooching with my sister. This is outrageous!

"What the hell do you call this!?" i looked at Rhydian. i was so angry but also very hurt and upset. My eyes began to fill with tears and i just couldn't stay in there any longer. i turned around and walked off. 

"No, Maddy. you don't understand. i thought she was you" i knew that he was telling the truth but i couldn;t even bear to look at him. even if it was a mistake it hurt.

"just leave me alone Rhydian!"

"Maddy i know how this looks but" he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around so i want facing him, placing his right hand on my waist "please. you know i wouldn't do anything to hurt you" I was speechless. what could i say to him? i just gently nodded. i felt a few cold tears drip down my cheek so i slowly tilted my head downwards. He pulled me into his arms and let me cry, cradling me. It wasn't just because of Rhydian and Issy that i was crying. it was everything. the fact that Issy showed up. the fact that we had to be on the run.. again. this new girl, Crystal. Everything was getting on top of me and i began to cry. It was like a sort of pressure valve. helped to release all of the stress.