Trapped

(Jana's POV) 

i dont understand what's wrong with Maddy anymore. She's all of a sudden become really moody with me since the day she went off with Rhydian. she is just there having a laugh and a joke with Rhydian, and then there is me. sat in the corner of the den..alone. i've always been so used to having a pack and i hate the feeling of been alone! i can't believe they are together aswell! why didnt maddy tell me? i have to admit though, when Rhydian came into my pack we became really close. thats why i went to him telling him my farther had abandoned me. i wanted him back like my father wanted. it was the only way. i fell in love with him and nobody will ever understand that, because i had never known any other teenagers, human/wolfblood until i had met Rhydian.

(Maddy's POV)

Things were amazing here with Rhydian. it was like before but there is something else there this time. a really stong feeling that filled my heart. they say that distance between two hearts is an obstical, but i like to think of it as a constant reminder of just how strong love is.our love. Maddian love. As i gazed into his eyes it was as if nothing could break the bond that we had. the bond that we had found together. it was like superglue, even stronger than that!!! supersuperglue. nothing could ever break us apart..at least i though. there was a sudden loud crash upstairs. someone was there. we all jumped up and hid into our own little hiding places. what will happen next? i found myself wondering. my whole body was shaking in fear. my hiding place wasnt exactly good either. sitting behind some old haystacks wouldnt keep me hidden for long. we was locked in so that was okay. it would hold them back until they found the enterace from outside... but wait. the key on the shelf outside of the gateand door. they could get in!!!! as each footstep got closer my body began to shake even more and i began to sweat witht the fear of them getting in. the fear of been caught. the fear of been trapped.