Chapter 12

"What do you mean your boars? I need one for my scenario," Sol said.

"Dude, chill out. I saved your life, didn't I?" said Amari.

Sol was clearly annoyed and talking to Amari was getting exhausting so he decided to take a break in the forest, It must be safe since there were other people apart from himself.

"Where is your camp?" He asked

She smiled and said, "And why should I tell you?"

Sol thinned his lips, "Can't you give a straight answer for once"

"Alright...... gosh, follow me" She said as she hopped on to a huge boar

"What about me?"

"You can walk." she stated

Both of them went deep into the forest until they reached a clearing. Sol looked around, but he found nothing.

He looked towards Amari questioning.

She said, "Look up." pointing her hand upward.

The trees formed a thick canopy covering the sky, and there were various houses built on top of the tree branches. The scene looked like it was right out of a fairytale to Sol.

Creature that looked like dwarfs with a few features resembling animals roamed around, these creatures were known as asuras, they looked small and inferior to humans on the outside, but they were far superior due to their intelligence.

"I can't belive that you have been living with the Asuras, How did you even find this palace?" He asked, looked at his surroundings in awe.

"I also read the book you know. And this was the safest place I could find."

"You got reincarnated as Arthur's sister?" He said, and he thought of how lucky this girl in front of him was sleeping on that luxurious king sized bed and eating those amazing meals every single day.

Yea and that dude was just bad shit crazy," Amari said before being interrupted by a very bright red-haired guy.

"Am I interrupting something?" He said adjusting his rimmed glasses.

As he towered over both of them as he came closer

'something about them seems off' the phoenix said 

"What do you mean?"

'I can't quite put my finger on it'

"tea?" asked an old asura, carrying a tray with teacups and a tea pot

"um... yeah, sure" Sol said as he took the teacup in hands and started to drink the tea, The tea was the most amazing tea he had tasted in his entire life, the asuran tea's was considered being the best of the best and it would have been nearly impossible for Sol to have tasted it under normal circumstances.

The asura jumped as he got Sol's ear, "If you have a guardian, then you better leave right now" the asura whispered

'Ha! I told you something was fishy'