Chapter 5:Just One Time

Attention!:this chapter contains sexual content,If you don't want to read,go to the next chapter,or wait until the next chapter

Mabel was tired,she and Dipper were the only ones taking care of Sarah, "And that's why I don't want a child,to much responsibilities, and problems,at least she has 3 years,right Mabel?" Mabel was sitting in the couch,drinking tea while watching television, "oh dipping sauce,you never take care of things,I'm pretty much amazed you are doing this" Mabel replied, "hey,where is Grunkle Stan,Wendy and Soos?" Dipper asked gently to Mabel while he was holding her hair softly, "Grunkle Stan is shopping some stuff for the shack,Soos is eating snacks at the cafe and Wendy is in a trip visiting Robbie, why?" Mabel started blushing,she knew something was about to happen,not what or when,but she felt something was weird, "maybe we can..." Dipper started kissing Mabel passionately, Mabel started breathing more and more heavy and Dipper started to take off his clothes,Mabel took the cup of tea away and started to get naked, "are you sure Dipper? Do you have protection?is the baby asleep? Are you sure no one is coming? Are-" Dipper interrupted Mabel,he started rubbing his....well...ya know....his....thing,Mabel started groaning, Dipper started to put fingers on it, Mabel groaned louder,then Mabel stood up and Dipper sat down on the couch,the couch started making sounds,Dipper moaned,Mabel also moaned,they started kissing, "Don't...Stop...Dip...AHH!",in that moment,Dipper and Mabel went at the same time, " Dipper,I love you" they started kissing,they dressed up and went to see Sarah, "Mabel,I don't care if you have a husband,but..." Mabel started kissing Dipper, "every year we'll come to Gravity Falls,so we can be together,ok?".