13:Im Sorry I Messed Up...

Mabel took the knife,she was prepared,she wouldn't feel more pain than she was already feeling.

She sliced her veins.

Dipper was on Katherine's bed,on her new house,he received a text,it was from Sarah.

He thought for a second,that was weird,it was around 9 p.m and it was the time she usually disconnects from the world to her computer,it was important.

"Please,come back." 7 p.m

"Mom is in the hospital." 9 p.m

"She cut herself." 9 p.m

Dipper screamed,a high pitch scream,he alarmed Katherine,who runned to Dipper,she was scared from the scream.

"What happened?!" Katherine asked while looking at the phone,she was shocked.

"We need to go see Mabel."

Katherine went to the car,she sat on the conductor's seat,she turned the car on,and they went to see Mabel.

She was laying on the hospital bed,she was crying,she loved Dipper,she wanted Dipper so hard,the feeling was the same as when they were kids,she loved him.....

He didn't.

Dipper loved Katherine,he loved her more than anything in the world,her big smile,her hair,she was perfect,Dipper felt a pain on his chest,he realized something.

He loved them both.

"Sorry" Dipper sat aside Mabel.

"I'm sorry I messed up" a tear ran down Dipper's face.

"I'm not a good brother anymore".

"I'm sorry I messed up" He was about to scream,to cry,to fall to his knees.

"I'm not a good brother".

"I'm not a brother" he stopped for a second.

"Mabel?" He saw Mabel crying too,she felt awful,not only she had been overreacting,but looking at dipper on that moment made her feel horrible.

"I'm sorry,when you tried to be closer to me....well...I'd run my big mean mouth and made it worse."

"And maybe,I deserve that pain".

"Destruction of my universe".

"So if you gotta beat somebody up,don't make it hurt" they looked at each others eyes.

They hugged.

They loved.

They forbid.

Emmm.....sorry for the short chapter,I ran out of ideas,I've been too busy with the homestuck fandom and school,so,yeah.

Tambien probablemente haga una versión en español de este fanfic,así que wee :3