Chapter 7

Rukia POV

"RENJI THIS IS THE LAST TIME I LISTEN TO YOU FOR DIRECTIONS!" I said angrily. Renji and I came to Hueco Mundo to help Ichigo, Chad, and Uryu find (y/n) and Orihime, "It's not like I've been here before!" Renji said, "RAWR!" someone shouted from on top of a large dune, suddenly they fell forward and tumbled down towards us before crashing into my leg, I looked down and saw a small child wearing a strange mask that looked a bit like a lion, "TINY ARANCAR!" Renji shouted as he drew his zanpakuto, "Wait a second." I said as I lifted the mask, "Hi (y/n)." I said, "RAWR!" He said before he fell over laughing, "Now where did my little cub run off to?" A woman said as she walked into view, "ARRANCAR!" I said as I grabbed my zanpakuto, "(Y/N)!" the woman shouted as she ran down towards us, "STAY AWAY FROM MY SON!" She shouted as she slashed at Renji, "(Y/N) STAY BEHIND ME!" I said as I drew my zanpakuto, "KARMA PLAY!" he laughed, "You know her?!" I said as I looked down at him and saw his eyes had turned yellow like a hollow's, "(y/n)?" I said as a mask formed on him.

" I said, "RAWR!" He said before he fell over laughing, "Now where did my little cub run off to?" A woman said as she walked into view, "ARRANCAR!" I said as I grabbed my zanpakuto, "(Y/N)!" the woman shouted as she ran down towards us, "STAY AWAY...

"YAY! IT FINALLY FORMED!" the woman said happily as she ran over to (y/n) and scooped him up, "I told you it would happen eventually!" She said as she nuzzled him before the mask crumbled, "So he's like Ichigo then!" I said, "Ichigo? OH! You mean the complicated one!" the woman said, "That's one wat to describe him." I said, "And then you must be friends of Orihime." She said, "You know Orihime?!" I said, "I took it upon myself to learn all about her since she's been looking after my son." She said, "I'm Karma and I will let you both live." She said, "Yeah right there are two of us against one of you." Renji said, "Red hair, you're the weakest one here. You don't get a say in the conversation." Karma said, "What do you mean?" I asked, "In order from strongest to weakest. Me, (y/n), you, the tree, the air, the sand, and finally red hair." She said, "HOW AM I WEAKER THAN AIR?!" Renji said, "GET DOWN!" Karma shouted as she threw (y/n) at me and kicked Renji to the ground before she fired a cero over us killing several hollows, "Y-You saved us?" I said, "As I said. I'll let you live." She said, "If you're looking for your friends they're that way." She said as she picked up (y/n), "Thank you, but (y/n) will be coming with us." I said.

Ichigo POV

"Hey there Ichigo." Rukia said as she looked down at us, "ICHI!" (y/n) shouted as he flew at me like a rocket and headbutted me in the stomach knocking me to the ground, he sat up and shook his head a bit, "Hi!" I said with a smile, "Hey there kiddo." I said as I ruffled his hair. "OK! THAT'S ENOUGH!" a woman said, suddenly (y/n) vanished and reappeared in a woman's arms across the pit, "HEY YOU'RE THE KIDNAPPER!" I said, "Oh you must be Ichigo." She said, "It's nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)'s mother, Karma." She said sweetly, "(y/n) stay here!" She said as she quickly sat (y/n) down and kicked Renji and Rukia into the pit, "RESURRECCION!" She shouted as her spiritual pressure rained down on us as she transformed.

"Resurreccion: Segunda Leona, Defensora!" She said as she created a barrier and blocked several Ceros from multiple Arrancar, "One or two I could've handled without my resurreccion! But twenty isn't worth risking (y/n)!" She said as she rushed at ...

"Resurreccion: Segunda Leona, Defensora!" She said as she created a barrier and blocked several Ceros from multiple Arrancar, "One or two I could've handled without my resurreccion! But twenty isn't worth risking (y/n)!" She said as she rushed at the Arrancar and quickly killed each one with either her sword, her tail, or with a powerful kick, "Remind me not to make her mad!" I said.