Chapter 1

Orihime POV

"MAMA PLAY!" (y/n) said happily as he ran over to the playground, "Ok I'm coming." I said as I followed him.

Ichigo POV

"Hey, guys what's Orihime doing with that kid?" I said, "Did you hear what he called her?" Chad said, "No I must have missed it." I said, "He called her Mama, do you think she's not telling us something?" He asked, "Nah he's probably her cousin or something." I said, "Yeah I guess your right." He said, "Welp only one way to find out what's going on, and that's to ask her outright." I said, "HOLD IT! YOU CAN'T JUST ASK HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT IN PUBLIC!" Uryu said, "Oh yeah why not?" I said, "Cause it's rude and we shouldn't pry into her personal life like this!" He said, "Oh hey guys! Have I introduced you to my son (y/n)." Orihime said cheerfully, "I guess you were right Chad." I said, "WAIT, SON!" We all said in shock, "Orihime I had no idea you were that type of girl!" Uryu said, "Well she sure does have the body for it." I said, "What are you talking about Ichigo, anyway would you guys like to meet him?" She asked, "Sure why not, I get the feeling that we'll be seeing him quite a bit." I said as I walked over to the kid with her.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) I have some people I want you to meet." Mama said as she picked me up out of the sandbox, "Hey there kid, I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. I'm a friend of your mom's." Ichigo said, "Scary." I said as I hid my face in mama's chest, "I know that Ichigo might look scary, but he's really nice! He's like a big teddy bear." Mama said, "And this is Chad, he really is a big teddy bear!" She said, "And this is Uryu, he's..." Mama began to say, "Orihime please refrain from referring to me as a 'teddy bear'." Uryu said as Mama laughed nervously.

Ichigo POV

"Ok (y/n) the park was pretty fun, but the arcade is way more fun." I said, "Now let's see what games can a three-year-old play and still make Uryu mad." I said, "Wait where'd you go?" I said as I looked around for the toddler, suddenly I saw him jump into a nearby ball pit and as he sank into all two and a half feet of the pit he gave me a thumbs-up, "Ichigo where's (y/n)? We did say we'd keep a close eye on him while Orihime's out shopping." Uryu said, "Oh something tells me he'll be back." I said as I pointed at the ball pit.

"Uh, Uryu don't you think this is a bit much? I mean I kinda get the disinfectant spray, but is the bubble really necessary?" I said, "Yes, those things a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, plus who knows how many other kids peed in there!" Uryu said, "Nerd." (y/n) said as he pointed at Uryu, "That's right bud he is a nerd." I said.

(y/n) POV

Ichigo and Uryu were arguing when I saw it. "Scary." I said, "Did you say something (y/n)?" Ichigo asked, "Scary." I said as I pointed up at the sky as a monster came into view, "A hollow!" He said, "Uryu take (y/n) somewhere safe." He said, Uryu nodded and carried me away.

"Mama." I said happily as I hugged my mother, "Hi (y/n) did you have fun at the arcade with Ichigo and Uryu?" Mama asked as she picked me up, "Nerd." I said as I pointed at Uryu, "It seems that Ichigo taught him his new favorite word." Uryu said, "Well I should be going." He said as he left, "Well let's go home, we're having beef karaage so I need to get started preparing it right away, I also have some takoyaki for us to snack on later!" Mama said as we went home.

"So how did you like dinner?" Mama asked, "Yummy!" I said happily as I jumped onto my bed, "Good, maybe we'll have curry tomorrow night, or maybe we can have yakitori!" She said as she tucked me in, "Oh and my aunt signed you up for preschool, now you'll get to make some new friends and learn a lot of new things!" She said, "Well goodnight I'll be in my room if you need me." She said as she shut off the light and shut the door.

"AW, YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Mama said as she took several pictured of me, "OH LOOK AT THE TIME! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" She said, "I'll walk you to school since I don't want you to get lost on the way." She said.

"Ok have a nice day sweetie! I packed you some onigiri in your lunch!" Mama said as she jogged away, "Bye Mama!" I said before the teacher walked me inside, "I'm glad you made it, you were almost late sweetie." The teacher said sweetly.