Joe The Henchman

Name: Joe Harvey
Nickname: None
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Nationality: Canada
Love Interests: None
Species: Human
Family: George Harvey (Father), Ella Harvey (Mother), Daniel Harvey (Brother)
Squad: Henchmen
Division: Ghost
Likes: Having Nothing To Do, Going on Walks, Donuts
Dislikes: His Brother, Hiding From Others, Waking Up

Information

Joe is one of the henchmen that patrols The Agency. When he was younger, his brother and his friends used to bully him. Joe developed a hate for his brother over time because of what he put him through. Joe always thought of himself as unlucky, and his bad luck didn't disappear when he became a henchman in Ghost. He always seems to lose his trousers when on missions, or any time in fact. Despite his past, Joe always seems to be happy.
This is because of Agent Skye. They seem to have developed a friendship with one another, but neither are in love with each other. Joe also has henchmen friends, too.
Joe's main weapons are a Suppressed AR and a Suppressed Sniper.
Joe became a henchman when he was 21, so he's been in Ghost for 2 years.
Joe enjoys having nothing more than going on a walk and eating donuts. He hates waking up because he thinks his bed is very comfy.
Joe looks like your average henchman, with a white helmet, white blazer and a black shirt and tie. He also wears black shoes, and he would wear white trousers, if he didn't get them destroyed every five minutes.