TnTina

Name: Tina Kaboom
Nickname: TnTina
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Nationality: Texas
Love Interests: Brutus
Species: Human
Family: Jimmy Kaboom (Father), Jemma Kaboom (Mother)
Squad: Subterfuge
Division: Ghost
Likes: Explosions, Explosives, Defusing Bombs
Dislikes: Non-explosives, People using her bombs, Exploding herself

Information

As you can guess from her name, TnTina loves explosives. She was an ordinary child until one day she went to a museum with her family and got a VIP experience to test out some bombs. She also owns Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes, which is a game for the PSVR that involves defusing bombs. The Chaos Agent has been known to model his bombs based on the game, planting it in a Ghost Spy Base and waiting for a clever agent or henchman to defuse it. As a bomb-defusing, explosive-loving woman, TnTina is a force to be reckoned with.
About a year ago, camera feed was caught showing TnTina telling Skye that she liked Brutus. She hasn't done anything for Brutus yet, but it is clear that Brutus feels the same.
TnTina made friends with Brutus upon joining Ghost, and made friends with Skye as soon as she joined. The trio are still in a strong friendship today.
Representing her love of explosives, TnTina sports a bow and arrows whose heads are detonate upon impact, or as she likes to call it, the Boom Bow.
TnTina enjoys explosions, explosions and explosions any day of the week. She occasionally blows herself up while experimenting, so a medic is always close by.
TnTina joined Ghost when she was 18, a week before Skye joined.
TnTina rocks a short brown hairstyle with black lipstick. She wears a red crop top with the word KA-BOOM on it. She also wears a pair of black trousers with a grenade attached at all times. She wears black boots to show her style.