Epilogue: Love Forever

Six years later

The loud sound of something crashing snapped me out of my reverie. I mentally facepalmed. Not again.

"Jimin! Stop it!", I yelled from my room.

The sound stopped and for a while, I was at peace once again. Then, again, I heard a sound of glass crashing. I took  a deep breath.

"Stop it, Jimin!", I shouted as I got out of the room and walked towards the kitchen.

I gasped when I saw the state of the kitchen. A mess, a literal mess.

"I swear to God---", Flour was scattered all around the kitchen. The kitchen utensils were on the floor and water was spilled all around the room. "What the heck happened here?"

"Mommy...", A little boy peeked at me from the kitchen counter. His big eyes were fixed on me, the same ones that resembled Jimin's.

I sighed and said, "Come here, Yohan."

"Mommy, I told daddy not to cook.", Yohan, my six year old baby boy told me stubbornly.

He came out from his hiding. His clothes were all covered in flour.

"Mommy...", Another voice came and Jimin himself appeared in front of my sight, a mischievous grin was widespread on his face. He was covered in flour from head to toe.

"What the hell were you doing?", I said in exasperation. Jimin just grinned sheepishly.

"You shouldn't be out of your room.", Jimin said as he came towards me.

"Don't try to change the topic.", I told.

"It's Yohan who didn't allow me to cook.", Jimin said pouting.

"Me?", My little boy gaped at Jimin.

"No Mommy.  Daddy wanted to eat ice-cream and I just told him what you had said. Not to touch the ice-cream tub because it's bad for teeth. When I tried to take it from daddy, he didn't give it to me and everything fell down. Also the flour and water. "

"Yohan, this boy---" Jimin rubbed his forehead.

"Mommy, I'm telling the truth. Pinky promise.", He said.

I just chuckled at him. "I know, my baby boy."

"And you Mr Park, how are you even worse than a six year old kid?", I stared at him sternly, my both hands were on my hips.

"You love him more than me.", Jimin pouted. "And this boy just has to be the biggest mom's pet."

"It's being loyal to mommy.", Yohan stuck out his tongue, holding the hem of my dress.

"Hmph, my daughter will be loyal to me when she comes.", Jimin said smiling softly as his eyes were drawn to my pregnant belly of seven months.

"Mommy, no ice-cream right? To daddy?", Yohan said.

"Yes, yes. Now, Yohan, let's go to the room. You have to study.", I said as I pecked my boy on his forehead.

"No kisses for me?", Jimin said.

I inched closer to him and ruffled his hair. The white specks of flour fell as I ran my hands through his silky waves. "Because of the mess you have done, no kisses for you."

He groaned in frustration. "I will clean up everything. Now can I get one?"

I just rolled my eyes. "You are such a big baby, Jimin."

I leaned to give a simple kiss on his forehead but he took me by surprise when my lips landed on his own. I melted into his arms as he kissed my lips softly.