18

"honey i'm home!" JJ yelled, running into the kitchen, scaring the actual shit out of me, as Simon laughed, following behind.

"how'd you get in?" i laughed.

"spare key." simon smiled as i nodded.

"well breakfasts ready." i smiled.

"i'll get the plates." simon said as JJ went and sat down at the table. lazy ass.

"hi." i smiled softly. we hadn't really spoken since the other night, we'd texted a couple times but it wasn't much.

"hi." he smiled back, wrapping his arms around me.

"how've you been?" i asked, pulling away as he grabbed the plates, and i put the food on them.

"not much. dreaming about marrying you, the usual." he said making me laugh, knowing exactly what he was talking about since we basically had the same brain. well not really, just the same dreams.

"i get that." i smiled, taking a plate to the table as simon brought the other two.

we sat down scrolling through twitter, instagram, and tik tok. bet you can't guess whose on what. as we were about to finish our food, simon spoke up.

"wanna go on holiday next week?" he asked.

"me?" i asked, after swallowing my last bite.

"well duh." JJ laughed.

"fuck off." i laughed.

"yeah, i'd love to." i smiled, making simon smile back.

"where to?" i asked.

"it's a suprise." he laughed.

for the rest of the morning we all laid in my bed watching random youtube videos, before we saw trippie redd responded to JJ saying he was difficult to work with.

"no way." i laughed clicking on the video.

"Damn you really be buying his studio doe." i said making JJ laugh.

"well how the hell you gonna reply? fuck this bitch." i laughed.

"isn't he one of your favorite artists?" simon laughed, with us.

"yeah but he fucked with the homie. jjs my bestie, i'm not gonna support a guy that can't respect my friends." i replied as JJ thought about what he wanted to say.

after JJ recorded his instagram story and tagged trippie i streamed my phone to the tv. i shuffled my spotify playlist, and first song to come on was of course, "wishing well" by juice wrld.

"i stopped taking the drugs and now the drugs take me." i hummed along as we all layer there just vibing to the song.

-

"let's go get food." JJ spoke up, as simon nodded.

"ughhh okay." i laughed, sitting up for the first time in hours.

we ended up going to Nandos and got our typical meals. JJ, of course, took a few videos for his instagram story, then went on to promote his new tune, rather than spending time with us.

-

a/n

ok so i'm like not single for the first time in like a year hehe i'm happy