21

"my favorite boys forever." i slurred videoing me ethan harry and jj, as the cals decided to dip nearly an hour ago now. it was currently 1:23

"odds on you drinking a triple vodka lemonade?" ethan smirked.

"are you trying to ruin my favorite drink?!" i cried out.

"fuck it." i giggled.

"1..2..3"

"4"

"4"

"FUCK OFF!" i yelled as harry giggled running up to the bar, and soon coming back with the drink. i chuckled lightly before plugging my nose and preparing for this monster of a drink.

soon ethan started chanting, then the boys joined in, then the tables around us joined in, until the attention was fully on me.

"we like to drink with charli! cos charli is our mate"

"and when when drink with charli, she drinks it down in eight, seven, six, five, four-" they continued as i slammed the drink down on four and the large crowd erupted with cheers and screams.

jj laughed saying "and that's how we do out here" before uploading the video.

"thank you boys for giving me the best night out in the longest time." i smiled, wrapping them into a big hug.

"we love you charli." ethan smiled as the other two nodded in agreement.

"more shots!" harry yelled as he disappeared off to the bar.

he came back round with 9 shots this time. we each took the shots like champs before heading out into the crowd and dancing the night away.

after dancing for awhile i glanced down at my phone and saw the time was 3:31

i looked over at ethan and asked "who's taking care of the misses?"

"she's resting im actually going to be off now though." he chuckled, as i agreed and the other boys did aswell.

we got out to the front of the club and ethan and jj ordered ubers to their homes and harry and i just decided to crash at my house.

"byeeeee guysssss" i slurred getting into the uber with harry.

"hold yourself together now." he chuckled handing me my purse.

"thank youuu." i smiled softly, pecking his cheek, and pulling my phone out of my baby pink purse.

i clicked onto instagram and watched back the stories and clicking on one of the replies.

@miniminter- couldn't even invite me round?

oh hell nah.

@char.xx- nah dont be playing that shit with me. yk what u did and ima make you live with that shit and fucking loathe in it until you think i will ever speak to you again. ive finally found my peace, after months. now let me enjoy that shit bc i deserve it.

i softly sighed tucking my phone back into my purse as we arrived at my flat.

"thank you." harry mumbled to the driver as we got out and went inside straight to the lift.

i stumbled down the hallway struggling to unlock my door as harry helped me and i giggled.

"thank you." i smiled walking in and locking the door back after hed come inside.

"hi haven." i smiled picking up my baby and walking into my bedroom with harry.

"you may have some clothes here, you're free to check if not just wear whatever you can find i don't mind." i smiled, as he nodded walking into the other room.

i set haven down on the bed and went into my drawers then grabbed light blue booty shorts and a tube top to sleep in before changing and heading into my bathroom to wash off my makeup. after doing so, i threw my hair up into a messy bun pulling a few strands out of the tie.

"hi bog, im sorry for taking long." i smiled sitting next to him holding haven.

"everyone loves her." i giggled, turning on a movie, i chose pineapple express.

"could we smoke? " he chuckled, gesturing to the movie.

"how could we not?" i smiled grabbing my bong and packing the slider.

"first hit?" i asked him as he eagerly nodded since i normally never offer.

he took quite a fat rip and needless to say, he died afterwards.

my turnnn. mentally cumming at the thought.

-

i had woken up snuggled in harry's arms.

"oh my days i'm sorry." he said groggily in his standard morning voice.

"it's alright i dont mind." i smiled softly, as he did in return.

"good im comfy." he said, closing his eyes which made me chuckle.

"i'm just the comfiest person to lay on, i know." i smiled before putting 'The Kardashians' their new hulu show. im obsessed dont judge.

"oh my god last night was insane." i giggled remembering the events after i questioned why my head hurt so bad.

"it really was." he smiled down at me.

"thank you for making me feel better haz. i haven't felt this good in months." i smiled softly.

"you never have to thank me for that, i love being here for you." he said, squeezing me tighter.

"you've always been so amazing to me i could never treat you less than what you're really worth char." he added.

"you know simons never even said anything like that to me before?" i said softly, as his expression dropped.

"seriously?" he asked adding,

"what a fucking twat. you guys were like made for each other and he acts like that?"

"i know right! thats why im actually so done with him." i sighed.

"seriously charli. you deserve better." he replied before rubbing my back.

"thank you harold. you're quite sweet." i smiled.

"you are too charli." he smiled as i searched the bed for my vape.

i quickly found it and made my way back to harry.

"can i take you somewhere today?" he smiled.

"actually?" i asked adding,

"you wouldn't want to ruin yours and simons friendship though?"

"honestly i don't think it would. i would just explain to him my feelings on the situation and im sure any of the boys would back me." he replied.

"i understand that. but you know me harold. i dream about simon. i could never do that to you." i sighed as he nodded.

"i get that char, i just never would've expected him to do the things he's done, so i guess i just assumed you were moving on." he sighed in return.

"i know harry. its just a really shitty and confusing situation. but im try to get over him, i just dont think dating one of his best mates would help me or him." i replied.

"i completely get that. maybe in another life." he smiled.

"but would you still like to go out? just not a date?" he smiled.

"okay deal. its a not-date lewis." i smiled as he laughed.