Chapter 7

Hey everyone, READ----->  My life in making      by Candyapplea556   It's AWESOME!!!!

And read-----> Have you seen this girl     by meeee lilyblue172     It's awesome too!!

Chapter 7 Liam's POV

I walked into the principles office and Jessie was sitting in her gym clothes. She looked up.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I asked first."

"First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with treasure chest." I sat down.

"Well, first and second kissed the other day, and there is no third,"

"Yes there is. He just entered." I whispered.

"Now why are you two here?" Mr. Addison asked.

"I'm here because-" I started.

"Your both here because you did bad things, right?"

"Ye-" We both tried to answer, but Mr. Addison cut us off.

"Your both lieing!" he yelled.

"Well I cussed in th-"

"Detention!" he yelled at me. I looked at Jessie.

"I hit the gy-" He cut her off too.

"Detenti-" I cut him off. And stood up.

"Let us talk, will ya?"

"Another detention for Mr. Jones. Thats alright for me!" Shit! Why do I have to speak up?

"Thank you, you two. Jessie, you have one detention, Liam, two." he glared at me. The we walked out of there as fast as we could.

"That was really scary!" Jessie said. "I wanted to cry!" I laughed.

"It's not funny!"

"Yes it is! Mr. Addison is an a**hole. They should burn him." This time, we both laughed.

"I have to go back to gym, see ya later."

"See ya." I went back to the library and got my book. Then went back to Health. I continued to get eraser pieces thrown at me, but I'm not going back to the library.

Jessie's POV

I went back to gym and everyone looked at me.

"What?" I yelled. Then Mrs. Austins came out with a bandage on her nose.

"Did you get a detention?" she asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Yes! She made you get a detention! I'm so happy!" I had a really weird look on my face and she pointed to Lisa. I don't know why Mrs. Austins was so happy, but it kinda scared me. Lisa also looked apologedic. I gave her a thanks-a-lot look. She walked away.

"Everyone, go get dressed!" she yelled and started doing cartwheels around the gym. Now I could tell we were all freaked out. When the bell rang, we all got out of there really fast, Mrs. Austins still doing cartwheels. Liam met me at the door.

"How long have you been there?" I asked him.

"Since I asked to go to the bathroom and never went back." He smiled.

"The Health teacher probably thinks you have a problem."

"Why would she think that?"

"Your 'still in the bathroom'."

"Nah. I doubt that." We both walked into Health so he could get his books.

"Liam. Come here." the teacher called him over. I waited outside. Then I heard Liam's voice.

"No, why would you think that?" then he came out, looking mad.

"Did she ask you?"

"Yea." He mumbled.

"I told you so." I smiled. We both went to our next classes. The rest of the school day went by really slow. In science, I accidentally blew something up. In Health, the teacher asked me a really embarassing question. In reading, a kid spilled his water bottle, and I slipped and fell on it. I ate nothing at lunch and now I'm really hungry. I got in trouble for reading a note from Liam in study hall and the teacher read it in front of the class. I was so excited to go home.

When I got to my car, I got in and saw something in my rear-veiw mirror and looked. My back window said something, I tried to read backwards, which didn't work, so I got out and looked. It said:

You, me tonight, my place. I'll pick you up at six. TGIF :)  -Liam

I wonder what he wants to do? I went home, did my homework, and got ready because it was 5:30.