Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Liam's POV

I was never at the movies last night. I don't know what they were thinking. Now Jessie hates me and I'm girlfriend-less. I'm usually the one who breaks up with the girl. She broke up with me. She also threw the locket at me. The locket I gave her as a present. I'm a man. Men don't cry. Why am I crying then? Oh right. Emma's fault. I drove over to her house and rang the doorbell. She answered. Just as she was about to close the door, I stuck my foot in the way. It kinda hurt.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"I was never at the movies last night. I was at home doing homework and listening to my parent fight about TV's." I told her

"Don't lie. It's not nice."

"I'm not lieing! I was at home!" I yelled.

"I saw you with another girl and you were kissing. That is not right to go against my best friend. Me and Bryson saw it."

"Is he here?" She opened the door a little wider and Bryson came into view.

"Just man to man. Come out here for a sec, will ya?" He followed me outside and closed the door.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Did you see me at the movies last night? Be honest." I asked.

"To be honest, no. I saw someone that looked similar to you, same hair, but not you." Just then, Emma bursted open the door and we looked at her.

"So your saying you weren't there last night?" She asked.

"That is exactly what I'm saying! I've been trying to tell you that!" I yelled. "I was at home doing homewo-" I was cut off.

"I know, doing homework and listening to your parents fight, blah, blah, blah. So you weren't at the movies." She looked at me.

"Oh my god, no! I wasn't!"

"Then I messed up." She looked at me.

"Yes, yes you did. And you need to fix it. Now."

Jessie's POV

I hate crying. It ruins make-up. God I hate him. He said he wouldn't hurt me, and look what happened. I still feel guilty for throwing the locket at him. I'm suprised it actually hit him. I have horrible aim. I was tired of looking like crap, so I got up, took a shower, got dressed in skinnies and a blue top, cleaned my room, picked up all the kleenex, and made my bed. I was realy bored, so I went on the computer, watched a movie, then Emma called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm coming over." She said.

"You don't have to ask to come over. Everyone just walks in my house with out me letting them in." I heard a laugh on the other end.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That was, uh, Bryson. Yeah that was Bryson."

"Okay? When are you coming over?" I asked her.

"Right now." She said.

"Okay. See ya soon." I said.

"We will be over in a few." She said.

"Oka- Wait, we? Who will be over in a few? Emma? EMMA?" She hung up.

Who would she bring over here? Besides... no. She wouldn't bring him over here, would she? She is just probably bringing Bryson. I watched TV while I waited for them. It was so boring all day and I can't wait for someon to come over so I can have some fun today. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich because I was hungry. I eat when I'm bored. I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window and saw that Emma was here. I went to the door and opened it. I smiled when she got out of the drivers side, but my smile faded when Liam stepped out of the passenger side.

**********

Please comment and vote!

**********