Investigating

FOXYS POV

"Why am I here...and wtf is that noise??" I wondered

I peeked out of my curtain and seen a camera. I looked at the stage and the others was not there.

"...I need to cheek up on the new guy... make sure that the others didn't get to him or her first." i said.
I ran down the hallway and just before I got to the door it closed.

"Wtf?"

I start knocking on the door to see if he would open it... nope so I waited until he opened it!

*door opens*

" Arrrr it's me foxy the pirate fox and I." I got cut off by the door closing again.

"Fine I wont protect you from the horrors of these other animatronics." I said hoping he would open the door again, but he didn't. I walked back to pirates cove and sat down against the wall again.

"Why me... why me?" I whispered.

"Hey foxy are you okay in there?." Chica asked.

"Yes I'm fine now leave me alone." I answered.

"Well okay then." chica starts to walk away.

"WAIT!" I stopped her.

"What?"

" I was wondering if I umm you know if I could have some.....p-pi-pizza?" I asked.

"Sure foxy."

Arrrr your a good lass." I said

I walked back into the cove and stared at my feet. Chica gave me the pizza I took a bite. omg chica makes the best pizza ever. I mean she should be the chef here. I smiled to myself. and dozed off.
the next morning I awoke to laughing children.

"Mommy I love foxy!!" A girl smiled.

I smiled back. time for the show.

"Arrrr welcome to the pirates cove. I see all of ya have all yer sodie pops and pizzas in yer hands..." I said

All the children started giggling.

"But all of ye are now part of me pirate crew.. welcome abroad laddie what be yer name?" I smiled.

"Umm my name is Tommie. and I'm 5 years old." Tommie pointed to himself.

"Well Tommie have a seat on this chair ye are now me first mate." I grinned.
"Now all of ye are the rest of me crew. welcome aboard." I raised my hands

"Yaaaaaay" the children ran inside.

"But remember no running in the pirates cove lads or ye be walking the plank!!!"

10 minutes later one of the employes came and said

"Ok time to go now foxy has to be alone for a bit kids."

"Awwwwweeee" the children cried.

"Bye foxy" Tommie walked away.

"Bye laddie." I waved good by as my curtains were getting pulled closed by the employe. I seen his name and it was San.... he kinda looked Japanese.

"See ya tomorrow foxy." San walked away.

I peered out my curtains and seen Freddy and the gang were entertaining the children. time flew by and it was like 9:00.

"Ok children I hope you had a fun time at Freddy Faz Bears pizza.. but sadly it's time to go. until tomorrow." Freddy waved good bye to the children.

I seen chica and bonnie glaring at the parents. but I see why they where. I wondered to the back of my cove and fell asleep. I awoke at 12:00 when a sudden crash woke me up.

"Wtf was that?" I wondered.

I walked outside and to the stage. they where still asleep. I checked the closet and nothing. went to the office, what I seen I could never get out of my mind. the guard was crushed under a huge thing i don't even know what it was. I ran up to her.

"Lass are you okay...lass."

"F...fo..foxy?? H...he...help me p...please." she wispered.

I lifted the thing up and laid her down. I held her.

"Foxy... th..thank..." She passed.

A tear ran down my face.

"Foxy what happened??" Chica asked.

"She's..... she's dead chica..... she's dead." I put my head against hers.

"No she's not!!" Chica smiled.

"What... what do you mean she's not dead?" I questioned.

"Come with me." chica Walked out the door. I picked up the girl in my two hands and followed chica. we went to the backstage. and grabbed a suit.

"Chica no I'm not doing this." i said.

"Well it's the only way to keep her alive." chica said back.

I guess but this girl shouldn't be going through this pain and suffering like we did. but if it's the only way.

"Ok" I said

Chica put her into the suit.