Intro

FREDDYS POV

"Hello hello, this is the phone guy.... I can here to tell you...that your not alone. the animatronics tend to move around at night. Just be carful and close the doors if you need to. be safe... see the tomorrow." The phone said

"Wait...WHAT THE ANIMATRONICS MOVE AROUND AT NIGHT THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!" Bell yelled.

I woke up from the yell.
"Hey bonnie wake up." I whispered.

"What?" He said frowning.

"There is someone here with us I heard a scream." I said

"Well don't we all." chica laughed

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

We all walked to the source of the scream and looked through the window. we seen a person sitting with a metal thing in its hands.

"What is that thing?" Bonnie wondered.

"I don't know but we better inform foxy." I whispered.

We walked to the pirates cove to speak to foxy.

"Hey foxy" chica yelled.

"..."

"Come on we have something to tell you." bonnie said

"... What." Foxy asked.

"Well there is someone here with us it's in the room... It has somthing It might be a weapon..." I said.

"And you want me... you want me.. to go and check on him or her?" Foxy starred at us.

"Well no... just wanted to inform you that there is someone here." bonnie smiled.

"Ya that's what we came here for." chica slowly walked away.

"Come on bonnie lets go." I said

"Ok" bonnie replied.

We walked back to the stage. chica was there already. she looked at me with a glare.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... it's just that... never mind." she finished.

"Hey guy look at this!!" Bonnie said

"What?" I wondered.

"There's a camera here on the stage!!" Bonnie pointed.

"Why is that there." chica wondered.

"Maybe he's our night watch man?" I looked at the wall.

"Maybe!" Bonnie and chica said together.

But why was he here... what did he want from us, what did he want to do?

I dozed off. but then instantly woke up from a bang I heard in the kitchen. I went then to see none other than golden Freddy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Oh you know nothing... just here to see what you guys been up to."

"Well were doing just fine without you... now please leave... like get out of the pizzeria!!" I said.

"Fine... but don't worry... I... will... be .... back..." Golden Freddy smiled.

"Ya ya ya all the I will be back stuff .. now just get out of here before I make you get out." I said.

"Fine but I... oh never mind." golden Freddy vanished.

"Finally." I said.

"What was if Freddy?" Chica asked.

"Oh nothing just checking on some thing you know stuff." I said and went back to sleep.