A NEW PRANKSTER!?

7 MONTHS LATER 

NO ONE'S POV

A loud cry was heard from a room, making Pandavas especially bheem breathe a sigh of relief, suddenly a joyful voice spoke: "BHARATA BHEEM IT'S A BOY IT'S BOY!!!!" saying this Aadhya jumped up and down in excitement, making Bheem smile, the smile that would define the word happiness, other Pandavas hugged Bheem in happiness and congratulated him, and nakul said "bharata bheem now you should start being serious when we tease you, you can't beat us now" and aadhya added "yes yes! plus you have to share your ladoos as well as we should teach him to share things!" hearing both of them everyone laughed and bheem picked them one by one and hugged them and arjun said "both of them played smart and took the chance to tease and eat ladoo and not get scold, by using our nephew" and aadhya replied "you had to reveal our plan didn't you!" saying this aadhya hit a light pinch on arjun's stomach making them giggle.

HIDIMA'S POV 

I came out holding our baby in my hands, with maii supporting me, and maii said "putra bheem" making them turn their attention to us, they all came forward excited to see the baby, coming forward they all gathered making a circle and I looked at vrikodar who had proudness in his eyes and love for our child, I gave him to hold our baby and he sacred said "no no, what if I hurt him" I replied smiling "you won't hurt him vrikodar, here take him" he still looked with uncertinity and aadhya said "are bharata hold him fast so even I can get a chance!!!" and maii said "putra bheem you won't hurt him", with a little confidence he took our baby in his hands slowly trying not to hurt him and finally holding him properly he smiled a smile that made my heart feel a satisfaction I have never felt before. 

After a minute aadhya said "bharata bheem I want to hold him as well!!!" and nakul said "no first I will hold him, it's my turn" while these two were fighting about who will take him first sahadev took him and said "first come first serve!, you guys keep arguing" we all laughed seeing their reaction and then they both together said "no fair!!! it was my turn!!, it was all because of you aadhya/bharata nakul, stop coping me!" maii stopped them saying "are are calm down both of you stop fighting, everyone will get turn, we will start with yudhishthir", both of them nodded and said "jo aagya mata".

AADHYA'S POV

It was my turn finally, holding him in my arms felt so special, it felt like a cute and new responsibility kept in my hands, which I had to protect at all cost!, well look at him so small, cute and oblivious to the negative and bad things in this world, I want to protect him and his innocence at all cost!!! I looked at him with pure love, care and affection, and excitedly said "he is so small and cute!" to which bharata arjun replied "well addhya kids are always born this small" and I looked at him saying "don't tease me you know what I meant" and looking at the baby I kissed his forehead and made a promise to give him unconditional love and protect him always" he let out a small smile in response making me smile back, mata then said "aadhya give the baby to hidimba, the baby needs rest, you can play with him later", pouting I gave the baby to bhabhi.

Bhabi holding the baby said "vrikodar tilak him with your blood that's how a rakshas kid becomes a adult" curious we all looked at bhabhi and she nodded to bharata bheem, bharata bheem gave her the baby and took a dragger and slightly cut his finger and did a tilak on the baby's head and bhabhi kept the baby down. Suddenly a light started forming around the baby making me awestruck and a little excited about what's going to happen, and then suddenly the cute baby I held in my hands few moments ago became a full grown adult, making me say "wah!!!" and then the light disappeared and there his was, my fully grown nephew. 

Bhabhi said "vrikodar give the baby a name" and bharata bheem said "me? what should I name him?" and  bhabhi smiling replied "whatever you want to name it", bharata in response looked at him and I joked "well bharata bheem don't name him after a food" making everyone laugh and bharata bheem said "his head is shining like a ghada so I will name him "ghatotkach" we all smile at the name and I repeated the name silently and smiled "ghatotkach".