KHANDAVPRASTH

NOTE: THIS IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE BORING CHAPTER SO BEAR WITH ME. (THO MY EVERY CHAPTER IS BORING)

The Pandavas reached outside the palace seeing many citizens waiting for them. One of them said, "we will go with you king Yudhishtir." To which the other citizens nodded. Yudhishtir said, "but there is nothing in Khandavprasth." Even after hearing this, the citizens Insist on going with them so Arjun said, "jesth we should take them with us." Bheem added, "yes jesth a Nagar is not just houses and a palace, it needs people as well. Plus my maal mitra are coming with us as well."

Yudhishtir nodded understanding and said, "okay, you all can come with us." And they all left for Khandavprasth. On the journey, Aadhya saw two little children so she said, "kids!" they turned to her, Aadhya continued and said, "come with me, you guys are too small to be walking so much" she stopped the horse and told their parents to hand off the children to her. After the children sat she made small talks with them about her horse's name and the scenery making the children comfortable. Soon the children went to sleep.

Soon they reached Khandavprasth and Aadhya handed the children to their parents and got down. They all gathered for the bhumi pujan and Yudhishtir said, "mata began the bhumi pujan." Kunti looked at Yudhishtir and replied, "no Yudhishtir, let Draupadi do the bhumi pujan as she is going to be the queen of Khandavprasth." Draupadi smiled and said, "no mata you should do it, as you are the elder." Before Kunti disagree Aadhya said, "why don't you both do the bhumi Pujan together?" Everyone smiled agreeing to it and Draupadi said, "then why don't you join us as well?" Aadhya nodded and they started to do the bhumi pujan.

All three of them started the bhumi Pujan. As soon as the water touched the ground, the heavy wind started blowing and suddenly the snakes started attacking everyone. The Pandavas got in a fighting position and Aadhya took Kunti inside the palkhi as she was closed to her. Aadhya took out her sword and saw everyone's running around in panic. The other Pandavas and Draupadi were fighting the snakes and protecting the citizens, but the snakes outdid them and all the citizens fainted due to poison.

Seeing all the Kunti and Draupadi were devastated and Draupadi started crying saying, "they all came with us so they can live in peace, but look at all of them, they were all innocent what did they do, they came here because they trusted us and we couldn't even protect the citizens who trusted us." Yudhishtir said, "don't be sad Draupadi they can be revived if we remove the poison in time." Hearing this Draupadi smiled in hope and said, "Then why don't we do that arya."

Aadhya replied, "we can't bhabhi they were mayavi snakes, only they themselves can remove the poison." Bheem asked, "Then what should we do, Takshak and his army of snakes disappeared, we don't have the time to find those evil snakes. Aadhya said, "bharata Bheem we shouldn't call them evil, it's their land, to begin with, they trusted humans before and they got nothing but betrayal, they are looking out for their safety." To which Nakul asks, "so Aadhya we forgive the sin of killing all these innocent people?"

Yudhishtir answered, "we can't call them sinners, They are just rebels who have chosen the wrong path. They are just following Takshak, They are victims, not criminals. If we have decided to establish our Kingdom here we will have to take care of their welfare along with purple citizens. They will follow us if they know we want their good and nothing else."

Sahadev asked, "but they are in the forest and that forest is mayavi." Yudhishthir answered, "you are right Sahadev, Takshak is friends with a demon called Mayasur who has helped them with this mayavi forest." Nakul added, "Aadhya you know Maya and you have learned things with Hidimba bhabhi as well, can't you do something with bharata Arjun?"Aadhya sighed sadly and said, "I know Maya bharata but I can't use them against who are mayavi. Because no matter what my powers will be weak against them, as I have learned it I don't have it since birth."

Hearing this Yudhishtir said, "then we have no choice but to have a battle with Lord Indra. Arjun you are lord Indra's Kripa Putra, he is like your father, will you be able to fight him?" To which Arjun replied, "The Vedas says, only one God is equal to Lord Indra, who is Agni dev. Agni dev is termed as the face of God. I shall pray to Agni dev." hearing this Draupadi asked with concern, "but it's a huge forest and killing one tree is a bigger sin than killing me hundred humans." To which Arjun answered, "don't worry I shall request Agni dev to only destroy the Maya of Mayasur."

Saying this Arjun started praying Agni dev and after a few minutes he shot an arrow towards the forest and the fire started to burn down the illusionary forest. After a few minutes lord Indra showed up and Arjun and Lord Indra had a Battle. Their battle went on, they both were giving an equal fight to each other, causing lord Indra to get angry.

Reaching his limit of patience lord Indra summoned upon his ultimate weapon "Vajra" making the Pandavas panic, Kunti joined her hands and said, "Indra dev, please show mercy, he is your mantra prasad, we are doing this for our people without any selfish reasons." Draupadi added, "yes Indra please show mercy. Not the Vajra please."

After the fight when INDRAPRASTH was being created Aadhya smiled and look around just to realize that Kanha was there standing beside her making her remember the night. She looked down blushing and Kanha looked at her with a teasingly smile and said, "what happened Aadhya? Why is your face so red?" Aadhya looked at him with shyness and decided to give the answer to the riddle, "oh I - ah."

She stopped remembering how Kanha went away without listening to her reply, so she puts on an upset expression and says, "oh it's nothing, by the way how is everything in Dwarka? You left in such a hurry, was it serious?" Kanha smiles and said, "well it was nothing serious, you can say I was taking a little revenge with someone as they made me wait a lot. So I thought making them wait for a little wasn't such a bad idea."

Hearing this Aadhya gets shocked, crossing her arms she replied evilly, "what you just said might change that person's answer." saying this she looked at him with an angry pouting expression and before she could go away Kanha said, "okay sorry!" After a few seconds of pause, Kanha with an assuming expression said, "So tell me how was the meeting with Shishupal?" Hearing this Aadhya turned around and with a smirk answered, "well not everyone can tame a tigress." Kanha chuckled and teasingly said, "oh really? I didn't know my cousin had a thing for wild." 

Aadhya smiles and replies, "well I guess you both brothers are the same, both have a thing for the wild." After a few seconds of silence, both looked at each other and laughed at the inside joke they just created.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THIS IS IT, GUYS!!! CHAPTER 42!!!

TELL ME HOW IT IS BY COMMENTING BELOW!!! PLZ DO COMMENT GUYS!!! 👇

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER 😉

ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST FOR FURTHER UPDATES 😁

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE 💜