Question #8: What do the world's most beautiful people drink every day?

Question #8: What do the world’s most beautiful people drink every day?

I believe that beauty is a lifestyle.  Which is why started reading biographies of the world’s most productive and beautiful people, in the hope of finding out “one thing they do every day.”  Whenever I found a piece of cool information, I wrote it down in my journal and tested out in my life.  If the experiment seemed successful, I tried to make it a habit.  I discovered a lot of interesting things, but what struck me the most was their obsession with their energy-boosting morning smoothies.

Miranda Kerr, Supermodel, Former Victoria's Secret Angel, Founder of Kora Organic Skincare

Every morning, she drinks two glasses of coconut water and coconut milk with 1 tablespoon of açaí powder, gojiberry powder, spirulina, raw cacao powder, maca powder, chia seeds, and vegan rice powder.  If you don’t want to buy other powders, at least try spirulina.  It’s natural algae powder with 65% protein, including all essential fatty acids.  It also contains very high concentration of bioavailable iron, calcium, folic acid, omega 3, chlorophyll.  Many nutritionists believe this is the most nutritiously complete food there is. 

Melaina Trump, Supermodel, Founder of Caviar Skincare, Wife of Donald Trump

Every morning, she drinks a smoothie “filled with spinach, celery, banana, yogurt, raspberries, and omega-3.”  She sometimes mixes “banana, ground flax seeds, liquid omega-3, vitamin D, lemon, fat-free yogurt, and orange juice.”  If you are not lactose-intolerant, mixing low-fat yogurt with antioxidant-rich vegetables and fruits is a good idea because yogurt is not only high in vitamin A, but contains lots of acidophilus or “good” bacteria, crucial for intestinal health. 

Ann Wigmore,  Pioneer of whole foods lifestyle

She was arguably one of the healthiest and most active women who ever lived before passing away from smoke inhalation from a fire that destroyed one of her institutes.  She is known for inventing and drinking wheatgrass juice everyday.  “Wheatgrass juice consists of 70 percent chlorophyll and contains 92 different minerals of the 102 minerals in the human body, as well as beta carotene, the B vitamins, vitamins C, E, H, and K, 19 amino acids, and beneficial enzymes.”

Jessica Alba, Actress, Founder of Honest & Co

Her “go-to” smoothie recipe: 1 whole cucumber, 2 handfuls of kale, 2 celery sticks, 2 lemons, 2 apples, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, frozen watermelon.  Her family’s favorite smoothie recipe: raw spinach, frozen blueberry, unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  

Go Hyun Jung, Korean actress known for having the most flawless, glowing skin in Asia

Like Melaina Trump, she eats non-fat yogurt every day because she believes that having a healthy colon is key to having beautiful skin.  She also drinks a lot of water, at least 8 glasses/day.  She never puts water in the refrigerator because cold water hinders digestion.  She is a huge fan of grapefruit tea.  If you don’t like tea, try squeezing lemon or grapefruit into hot water.  Many nutritionists say having a cup of hot water with lemon in the morning cleanses and purifies our body.   

Lee SoRa, Korean supermodel known for perfect complexion  

She loves grinding fruits and vegetables and drinks at least two glasses of homemade raw vegetable/fruit juice every day.  Her favorite is blueberry & cranberry.  Another one is carrot & apple.  If you’re new to smoothies, try blending pineapples with açaí powder and water.  Or strawberry and banana and orange juice.  Or cucumber and lemon.  The key is rotating different kinds of vegetables/fruits and eating them raw.  Once cooked, a lot of important vitamins and enzymes get destroyed.  

------------------------------------

I’ll be sharing the details of what turned into my 3-year-long energy project in later chapters but here is the recipe for the miracle drink that literally saved my life.  If you feel like your life lacks vitality or you have a depressed friend, tell him or her to (1) Buy a blender (2) Dump pre-washed kale, spinach, romaine, and celery into the blender (3) Peel a banana and apple and put them in the blender (4) Squeeze lemon (5) Add cold water (6) Blend and drink.  

I'm actually thriving now with clear skin and  energetic life, but nothing I ever tried would have worked if I didn’t drink my green smoothie every morning.  With a nutrient-deficient body and foggy brain, everything about life felt like a burden. 

NOTE: If you want more health/beauty tips, private message me your email address and subscribe to my daily quote!  I have 1000+ health/beauty books/magzines and I want to share all the useful info with you :)