Chapter 8

I picked up the phone and called Yuki. It rang for a couple of seconds then he picked up the phone.

"Hello Y/N what do you need this late at night" He asked in a gentle voice.

"Help me Yuki," I said in a soft voice. I remember him asking what happened while everything went black.

I woke up to Yuki putting an ice pack on my head. I looked up at him and my eyes were opening up.

"You're up. What happened" He spoke in a calm but concerned voice.

"I was walking home then some guys started to cat call me. They got close and I told them to back off; they didn't so I held my ground. One thing led to another and I ended up like this." I told him.

"Did they see you shift?" Yuki asked me.

"No, all we did was fight so they didn't hug me or anything else." I told him. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was close to midnight. Yuki did too.

"I have to start heading out," He told me.

"Do you just want to stay the night I have a guest room" I asked him. I got out of bed. I was still wobbling on my feet but I could walk. I showed him to the guest room while limping and he kept asking if he was a nuisance. I ended up telling him he was going to be one if he kept asking and stopped talking really quickly. I was giggling to myself while walking down the hall.

"Here's you room just come and get me if you need something." I told him. He nodded and I walked down to my room. I walked down to my room and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to see Yuki cooking. I decided to get pay back from the other day. I wrapped my arms around his waist and got on my tippy toes to put my head on his shoulder.

"Y-Y/n what are you doing" He stuttered out. His face was turning bright red.

"Nothing just seeing what you are doing" I told him letting my breath hit his neck. I told my speaker to play 'Everybody talks by Neon trees' I took his hand and started dancing in my kitchen with him. I started singing along with the song and he started to sing along while he was spinning me around. At the end we whispered everybody talks and dipped me. We started to laugh then went back to making pancakes. We finally finished and started eating at the table.

"I forgot to ask if you want to go on a trio with my family and tohru" Yuki asked me.

"Yeah, sure" I told him. We finished eating and I started packing my bag while Yuki lay on my bed just watching and talking sometimes.

"Pack a swimsuit while staying at a lake house." He told me. I nodded and packed one and a cover up. I finished packing and within the minute Shigure pulled up outside my apartment. Me and Yuki got in the way back in the car. Tohru and Kyo were in the middle row. I brought my laptop so I could watch a movie on it.

"You wanna watch with me" I asked Yuki while holding my earbud. He nodded and took it. Me and him were really close cause they had to put down the seat next to us to fit all the bags in the car. We were watching f/m.

"Hey Yuki can I play with your hair?" I asked. He nodded and layed down on my lap and I started playing with his hair. He soon fell asleep. Once the movie was done I decided to take a nap. I leaned my head back and drifted to dream land.

I Woke up to the sound of us pulling into a driveway. I looked around and saw that we arrived.

"We are here" I whispered in yuki's ear. His eyes fluttered open and looked straight into my e/c eyes. We got out of the car and started bringing stuff up to the rooms. We decided that Yuki and I would share a room while Tohru and Kyo shared another room. We only did this since the boys would not get along with each other. Me and Yuki decide to unpack our stuff in the room first.

"Wanna see if the others wanna go swimming" Yuki asked me in a soft voice. I nodded and walked over to Kyo and Tohru's room. I knocked and they told me to come in.

"Me and Yuki are going to go swimming. Do you guys wanna join?" I asked them. I got two nodded and walked back to the room. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hey Yuki they both said ye-" I looked at him and he was already in his swimsuit.

"That's good I will meet you downstairs once you're ready" He told me and once he closed the door my face turned bright red. I changed into my swimsuit (picture at top) and walked down the stairs. I had my coverup on and it was just a big t-shirt. I saw the others waiting for me.

"You guys ready to go" I said excitedly while I pumped my fist in the air. We start walking down the trail. It's really quiet. I was about to say something until Tohru tripped. Me and the boys reached out to her. We all ended up falling down the hillside. I actually got to tohru and took the buff of the fall. I let go of her and looked around but only to see the boys in their animal forms.

"Y/n are you ok?" Tohru asked me, sound really concerned.

" Yeah, why" I asked. She pointed at my knee. I signed and just rewrapped the reopened cut I got. Then she asked the boys if they were fine. It ended with them fighting.

"When are you guys going to shift back." Tohru asked them.

"Right about n-" Yuki said while shifting back. Me and tohru squeaked and covered our eyes. They got dressed and continued our walk as the boys fought. Me and tohru would talk about random things until we got there.

"Where here" I yelled in excitement and ran down to the sand. They all chased after me. I took off my coverup and ran into the water.

"We should play chicken," Tohru announced. We all agreed it was kyo and Tohru vs me and Yuki. I got on Yuki's shoulders and all of us began. Me and Tohru were pushing each other while the boys were pushing. The fight ended with Kyo getting tripped by Yuki and falling with tohru into the water. We played around until Kyo and Tohru decided to head back to the cabin. I was floating in the water until Yuki decided to splash me. I got up and splashed him back. We were doing this for a couple minutes until I decided to pronounce and hug him. I did that and we fell underwater.

"I win," I said, looking at him with a smile. He smiled back and gave a light chuckle. He started to spin me around in the water. We soon got bored and walked to the cabin and got ready for dinner that night. Little did we know this is just the start for drama to happen tonight.