chapter 5

I was walking back to their house.

"Hey guys" I told them.

"Was that you?" Kyo asked. I nodded my head. They all just looked shocked.

"Y/N are you ok" Yuki asked while pointing his hand at my side.

"Yeah do you guys have any bandages." I asked. The doctor guy nodded. I walked in and he gave me the bandages. I walked to the bathroom and took off my top. I started to wrap my torso until Yuki came into the room. I looked over to see his face was super red.

"Sorry" was all he said and he walked out. I continued to wrap my torso until I realized he saw all the scars that I had on my upper body. I grabbed a top out of my backpack and put it on and walked to yuki's room. I knocked and heard a come in.

"Can you not tell anybody what you saw" I asked him while hiding my face with my H/C hair.

"I was never going to tell anybody Y/n" he told me. I nodded and walked out of his room. I went downstairs and said goodbye to everybody. I went to my job then straight home. I walked in to see my parents passed out. I just got ready for bed and went to bed.

^^^

I just finished the final exam. For the last few months i have grown closer to Yuki. I lay my head down to take a nap. Until I hear Kyo yelling.

"If you don't shut up i will do it for you." I tell him with a cold glare. He stopped talking real fast. I put my head back down and fell asleep. I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders.

"Wake up Ms.L/N" Yuki told me. I looked up at him.

"Thanks Sohma" I told him and we walked out. I walk to work and he walks home. Once I arrive I see tohru and momiji.

"Hey" I tell them as I walk by them. Once I finish getting changed I start working on the upstairs. I go back downstairs and get changed. Once I'm done I see momiji. He walks up to me.

"Hey kid" I told him.

"Go to (random address) tomorrow for white day" he tells me while handing me a ticket. With that he walks away. I put the ticket in my pocket and walked home. I pack a bag I put in a f/c swimsuit and some clothes. Once i'm done with that I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I laid in bed and drifted to sleep.

^^^

I started to walk to the hotel. Once I got there I saw the sohmas and Tohru.

"Hi" I told them. They all looked over to me.

"Y/N" tohru said as she ran over to me to give me a hug. I hugged her back. I saw an older lady who welcomed us. She scared me and Tohru. We were walking to the rooms. Me and tohru walked to a different room. She was forshaming Kyo. I was laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach. A few minutes later we were having tea.

"Can i go to the hot springs with you girls?" Momiji asked.

"Look who's being a pervert" Kyo responds before I get to answer. I just roll my eyes.

I was with tohru and she pulled out the picture of her mom.

"Ready to get in," I asked. She nodded and we stepped in the hot water. As soon as we got in she set her mom down. I smiled at the sight. A few minutes later the lady from before came in and joined us.

"How's the water temperature?" she asked. We both nodded. She asked about tohru's mom and tohru explained. The lady talked about how her son is the zodiac of the monkey. Then tohru asked about what he's like and she responded with yelling. We talked for the rest of the time and then got out of the water. When we got out I braided my hair into two dutch braids. We put on robe kinda clothes. We walked to an area where people hangout. They were playing ping pong.

"Someone wants to play me," I asked innocently.

"I will play you," Kyo said to me. I nodded my head. I grabbed a racket thing and walked to the end of the table. Let's just say after one round he was tired of losing. I noticed that yuki was not here with us. I walked outside to try and find him.

"Are you ok?" i asked as i walked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm just laughing at how bad Kyo was in there." he said while laughing.

"I know right," I said while laughing a little.

"Here I got you something," he said as he pulled something out of his pocket. He handed me a small box. I opened it and saw a small dragon necklace. I got teary eyed.

"Thank you" I said as I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and rested his head on top of my head.

"Anything for you princess" he said under his breath. We broke the hug and headed inside. Me and tohru set up our room. We talked about school until Momiji joined us. We all laid down and momiji clung onto my arm. I was awake and thinking about if i could get away from my parents how would i and who i would go to. I feel asleep at 2 at night just thinking.

^^^

When I woke up tohru was already up. Momiji was still sleeping so I picked him up and walked over to the boys room. I knocked on the door and Yuki answered it.

"Good morning I'm here to drop Momiji back off at his room." I tell him.

"Good morning to you too," he says while taking Momiji from my arms. I bow and walk back to me and tohru's room. I got dressed and packed everything up. When we were all done we walked outside. The lady said goodbye while she was resting her head on Kyo's shoulder. We wished her good health. The bus was taking forever to come.

"So what grade are you going into next year?" Tohru asked momiji.

"Highschool at your guys school" he replied. I looked like I saw a ghost.

"He's only a year younger than us' Yuki said.

"Bye" I said as I started to walk home. On my walk home I stopped at the park to think about how I could escape my parents. I had enough money to do so it's just how will i get away without them noticing. It's all a question of how and where. When I got home I avoided my parents. When i got to my room I opened my computer and started to look for a cheap apartment. At the end of the day I found one and was going to look at it tomorrow. I called tohru and asked if she wanted to come with me. She said yes and she would bring the boys. I got everything i would need tomorrow to go out. I laid down in bed and let sleep take me.