Chapter 9

When we entered the house we were questioned by shigure why we were out for so long. That we were just talking about life. The injuries I had have gotten better cause my zodiac heals really fast causing me to heal fast. Sometimes I'm glad they experimented on me or i consider myself lucky cause all the benefits i have gained from the experiments. I hated what they made me go through.

"Y/n you zoned out. You ok?" Yuki asked me.

"Yeah, why" I asked with a smile on my face

" You just looked really sad. I was just wondering" He replied with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I promise" I told him with a small laugh.

"What should we do since it's only nine?" He asked me.

"I don't know if we could watch a movie," I recommended. He gave a small laugh and nodded okay. I said we should watch "Us" and he agreed.

~A hour or two later~

What i learned was that yuki was unaffected by horror movies. I kept jumping and when I did he would smile a little bit. After a bit I put my head on his shoulder. I would just turn my head into the crept of his neck so I would have to see. About halfway through the movie I fell asleep. When I was almost asleep I felt arms creep around my sides and a forehead kiss. I fell asleep smiling that night.

~morning~

YUKI'S POV:

When I woke up I had my arms around y/n and my head was on top of hers. I looked down and saw their hair was a mess. One of their arms were around my torso and the other one next to their chest. I just looked at them for a while. Once I felt shuffling I unwrapped my arms and got out of bed. Once I got out of bed they went back to sleep. I walked downstairs and saw tohru and kyo downstairs watching tv.

"Good morning" tohru greeted me excitedly. I got a small good morning from kyo.

"Would you like anything special for breakfast?" tohru asked.

" yeah can you make f/b/f" I asked and she nodded and got up. Me and Kyo were on the couch watching tv.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and walked downstairs. My feet following the smell of food. Once I got down there I saw the boys and tohru.

"Good morning" she exclaimed to me.

"Good morning" I told her back, matching her energy.

She has always been a morning person. She told me the adults were going to be gone for today. I nodded then asked if she needed help. She said she was fine so I walked over to the couch and watched tv with the boys. Tohru finished the food pretty quickly. We all sat down and started eating.halfway through the meal tohru wanted to tell us something.

"Me and kyo are going to go on a date today so you guys will be alone today" tohru told us. Me and yuki nodded then went back to our food. Once we finished me and yuki picked up while kyo and tohru got ready. Once they finished they said their goodbyes and walked out.

"Want to go out for the day," Yuki asked me. I nodded then I walked to the room and got my clothes. I took a quick shower and put on my favorite outfit. Once I went to the room, Yuki had already taken a shower in the other bathroom. He was ready but I just had to do my hair. I did my hair/dried it. Once I finished we both walked out of the house. We decided to walk since we couldn't drive yet. Once we got to town we walked around. I went into every store that I thought looked cool. Yuki walked in with me and would stay by my side. If I saw something cool I would always grab his hand and pull him with me. He would just smile at my actions. We went to a store where I found a really pretty ring. Not as an engagement ring as a ring for everyday. It had a dragon on it. I showed him. We then walked out and he asked for me to go and get us smoothies from a shop. I nodded then walked over to the shop. I ordered our drinks. He walked in once the drinks were ready. We then walked out. Once we got bored of shopping we walked home. Once we got home he gave me a box. I opened it and saw the ring.

"You know you should take me on a date before you try and marry me" I told him sarcastically. I made him blush so hard.

"Fine, when do you wanna go on a date?" he asked me. I was shocked but told him whenever. He nodded then walked off somewhere. While he did that I put on the ring. It looks beautiful. He the. Walked back over.

"You like f/d/f" he asked with a kind smile.

IT FINALLY LET ME POST IT