Chapter Seven

Dwayne Richardson

"Damn man what you going to do?" Tito asked me as he watched me paced the floor of my office

To be honest I aint know what to do except do what she told me to do "Man ion know..Really what can I do she controls my whole world cause one fuck up on my part could piss her off and there she is running to the police telling them that I run this shit and that I had her man killed...I'm getting played by a bitch"

Tito crossed his arms and sighed "I told yo ass not to do that shit...Man I say that we kill her ass too"

"Nigga the bitch is pregnant I can't kill her whle she's carrying a life"

"Then do it afterwards man the bitch got sisters that will take care of the baby..Just think about it if you don't kill her now the bitch will have a hold on you for the rest of your life man. You won't be able to do shit wihout this bitch threatening to call the police and if you get caught you got connections like the lawyer nigga and them cops that can help yo ass out in a situation like this"

He was right "They not about to deal with a nigga once I get caught up tho man....I think my best bet is to kill the bitch" As much as I hated to do something like this I needed to. I couldn't be taking care of a shorty that wasn't even mine and then to be on a leash my a women that I ain't even with naah that ain't me at all. I had to do something about this bitch "Man get them boys together and have them start watching this bitch every move we gotta get shit right if we want to catch this bitch"

Tito smiled "Those the boss I know" He gave me dap and exited the room. I sat down in my chair and let out a huge sigh. My dad told me that one day it would come down to this one day I just didn't think the day would come so soon.

You coo? -

I texted Amari just to get my mind off things but I needed more. I needed me a drink and some strippers so I can get this shit off of my mind cause this shit was heavy on my mind and I just needed to escape the world for a while.

Yeah I'm fine lol - Amari aka Beautiful

You ain't get in trouble did you? -

I smiled at the thought of her getting in trouble as a grown ass women.

Fse noo-

"Aye boss we got everything together" Tito's deep voice range through my office.

I looked up from my phone "Ight coo"

How about we watch Netflix and chill tonight? -

Ha! Netflix and chill with me is just that- Amari aka Beautiful

I laughed put loud.

Ctfu ight coo with me-

For the next four hours I stayed at the office handling things dealing with the money that was coming in and that drugs that was going out. Nigga's think this shit easy once you get to the top and it's far from that. Being a dealer you watchin yo back but as long as you don't fuck with nobody and you got that alarm system yo ass good. Being the fuckin head nigga in charge is like being the damn president of the united states...You always gone have a nigga that hates you with a passion and is secretly plotting yo death. The scary part about this game is that it could be anyone outside of your circle and even worse anyone inside your circle.

Amari was my stress release. When I was around her I just forgot it all and was able to relax. I began to pop some popcorn, made sure there were cold beverages in through fridge, a laid out a few pillows and blankets. At around nine Amari was knocking at my door.

"Beautiful"

She smiled "Hey Dwayne" She looked more beautiful than she did last night. Bare face with her hair straight and in her face... She wasn't scared to show her comfortable side which I liked.

I allowed her to come in "The popcorn is in the microwave and there are pillows and blankets on the couch...The remote is on the table you can pick the movie" I looked at her and saw that she wasn't listening to a word I was saying "Helloooo Amari"

"Oh sorry...Your house is just so beautiful"

I looked around like I didn't live here "Yea well thanks" She followed me into the kitchen "You thirsty? Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah wacha got?"

"Coca Cola, Pepsi, water, beer..."

She hopped onto the counter "A beer will do" I looked at her because she seemed more of a coca cola with a straw kind of girl.

"Two Budwiser's it is" I opened her bottle and handed it to her "Oh shit the popcorn"

Amari shook her head "Dwaaaayne"

"Awee It's burnt and that was the last bag"

She shrugged "I guess were eating burnt popcorn for the night...all you gotta do is put some hot scause on it and it'll be good"

"Hood girl in disguise" I joked

"Naw middle class girl with hood parents"

I nodded "I understand..."

"I'm sure you do Mr.RichBoy" She sarcastically said as she hopped off the counter "RichBoy hood? No way"

"Aye I ain't always live like this we went through the damn struggle and like they say you can take the boy out the hood but not the hood out the boy....Trust I can act like a true nigga if the the situation calls for it"

She smirked "Well you told me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell Dwayne! What do you have me watching?" She covered her eyes for the millionth time since the movie started.

I laughed "You the one who wanted to watch a scary movie......Again"

"Well I change my mind..Turn it off"

I laughed as I turned the movie off "There"

"Dang it's 2:30 I better be getting home"

"Uh it's 2:30 which means you can jus crash here I have a guest room you can jus sleep in there until the morning"

I could tell she was battling with the idea "I gotta go to class in the morning tho"

"Just tell me when and I'll set my alarm so I van make sure you get up in time"

"Ion have clothes...or a tooth brush..."

"I don't have clothes but I do have a washer and dryer and my mama taught me to always keep a spare tooth brush"

Amari smiled "You have every reason for me to stay"

"And you have every reason for you not to stay" I smiled knowing that she had already made a decision and she was just being difficult.

She sighed "Okay but I need to be up at eight so I have enough time to do what I have to do before going to class at ten"

"Okay the guest room is just down the hall from mine ... I'll be back with a T-shirt and a tooth brush" She walked behind me and took a turn into the guest room while I turned into my room to get a T-shirt. I knocked on the the door before entering "Here you go"

"Thanks......Are you going to leave so I can change?"

I nodded "Ye-Yeah uh just set the clothes on the floor outside the door and I'll put em in the washer"

"Okay thanks again Dwayne"

I smiled "No problem"