Chapter 3- Ryan's P.O.V.

............Chapter 3............

Ryan's P.O.V. (point of view)

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. I put my pillow over my head to try to block out the noise. It didn't work, of course. Aggravated, I picked up my clock and threw it on the ground. It crashed into a hundred pieces. I sighed.

Sometimes this werewolf strength thing gets annoying.

Yeah, I'm a werewolf. My whole family is. My father is Alfa, which means I will be the Alfa one day. Not exactly sure if I'm ready for that....

"RYYYYAAAAAANNN!!!" I heard an annoying voice screech. Oh great, here comes Amanda. She's his girl who's trying to convince me we're mates and completely in love, but really she just wants to be Alfa Female. And another thing wrong with her plan... I DON'T LOVE HER!

"Hey Amanda" I said as she came through the door. She put yer hands on her hips and a pout on her lips, looking a lot like a five year old.

"Ryyyyy! I told you to call me Amy!" she said with a smile on her plastic face. "And I told you to call me Ryan." I replied, smirking. She 'hmf'd and left the room. I laughed and headed to my closet.

I picked out a black tee that hugged my muscles, but not too tightly, and some straight leg jeans. Add some Vans and hair gel and vwa-la! Ready for the first day of school. Ughhhh, I really don't want to go to school again. Yes, AGAIN. you see werewolves age really slowly until we decide to stop. Yeah, we can decide to grow old or not. We can be immortal, unless killed in battle...

Anyways, my parents said I should go back to school and see I I can find my mate. yeah right, like I'm going to mate with some average teenage mortal.

"Ryan! Come on Hun! You're going to be late for school!" my mom yelled up the stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back. I took one last look in the mirror. My brownish-blonde hair was slightly spiked and my multiple-coloured eyes were dull today. My eye colour always reflects my mood, so right now they are grey. I'll bet you can tell just how EXCITED I am for highschool! <insert sarcasm here>

I sighed, then I walked down the stairs.

I grabbed an apple, kissed my mom on the cheek, and headed out the door to my car. Unlike a lot of guys, I know almost nothing about cars. All I knows mine's expensive, looks cool, and is blue.

I got in and started the engine. It purred to life and I started the long drive out of the woods and to the he'll they call highschool.

When I pulled into the parking lot I saw all the students were already inside. Crap.

I ran into the building, going straight to the office. I walked up to the receptionist and smiled. "Hey, my name's Ryan Michels and I'm new here. Can I have my class scedual please?" I asked. She looked up and gasped, then she pulled down her shirt to show more cleavledge. I resisted the urge to gag. I mean, really? This lady is like 30!

"Of course sweetie" she said in a voice that was probably supposed to be sexy but just made me want to barf. I felt my eyes go black. His lady was REALLY starting to get on my nerves, and I've been here all of two minutes!

She printed out my scedual and smiled. "I'll see you around?" she asked, handing me the paper. "Maybe" I replied, my voice void of emotion. She frowned and I smirked as I left.

I looked down at my classes and sighed. I had Mr. Colux for first period. I looked at my watch. I'm already 25 minutes late! I ran to room 207 and opened the door. I walked in and heard a collective gasp. I sighed- I've been doing that a lot today- and looked around the room.

All the girls were dressed in WAY to small of clothes, except for a very few. Most of the guys looked like jocks who got hit one too many times on the football field if you know what I mean. There was one girl in th back that I couldn't really see because she was behind a group of 'populars' but I felt a strange pull towards her. Maybe.....

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and turned to the teacher. "Hello. I'm Ryan Michels." I said in a fake English accent. Might as well have some fun being the new kid, right? I could almost feel all the girls swoon over my voice but the beauty in the back cringed and looked down at her desk.

I frowned. For some reason I really wanted this girl to like me.

"Alright Mr. Michels, you can take a seat next to Candi." The girl's head snapped up and her green eyes got even bigger. She was so beautiful... My eyes changed again to a swimming brown. "Candi please raise your hand so Ryan knows where you are" the teacher said. Woah I actually forgot he was here. I was only paying attention to my green-eyed angel. Then the most wonderful thing happened. My beauty shyly raised her hand.

I smiled largely and started walkin over to her when someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see a blonde slut hanging off me. She pulled me down and whispered to me, "Hey I'm Nikki. Don't even Boyer with my idiot step sister. She won't even talk to you. But I would be more then willing to do even more then talking." She winked at her last sentence and I was happy I had a small breakfast because even the little I had was comin back up.

Not trusting myself not to explode and yell at her for even suggesting that, I just gave her a disgusted look and shook her hand off my arm.

When I looked back at Candi my heart just about broke. She had a pained expression on her face. When she saw me looking she looked down. I frowned but continued to walk towards her. I sat down and turned to look at her. She still had her head down but every once and a while she would peek up at me through her black curls. I smiled, those little peeks giving me all the reassuring I needed.

"Hey, I'm Ryan" I said, still using my accent. She flinched and I frowned. Then she looked over and sighed. She opened her perfect lips as if about to speak, but closed it quickly. she grabbed a paper and pen and wrote something on it, handing it to me.

I was a little hurt she didn't want to talk to me but I took the paper anyway. It read, " I don't like it when People lie to me, so quit it with the accent."

I was shcoked to say the least. "How'd you know it was fake?" I asked, using my regular voice. She looked at me annoyed. "Because," she wrote, "I have a way of knowing when people are lying to me..."

She looked up to my eyes and I was overcome with emotions. Love, joy, JELOUSLY. the last one was because the guy sitting in front of Cani smiled at her and took her hand, but she hardly seemed to notice. She was looking at me, her head slightly cocked to the side, her eyes full of wonder.

I didn't know what she was thinking but I did know one thing.

I had found my mate.