Chapter 17

I'm gonna try to make this a really good chapter! Enjoy :)

~SwagMuffin

****************************

Addie's POV*

We had been on this vacation for about 4 days, everything has been going great. We went on a 'date' every night. I've also started a gymnastics team, it's a two week program. I love it so much I totally fit in. It's only a two week program because it leads up to the biggest competition of all. The Championships.

 I'm still a little rusty but if I keep practicing I can be ready for it.Were all about the same level, some our better than me which is not okay for championships. Looks like I'll be in the gym a lot.

About my athletic life now on to Louis.

We had been on exactly 4 real dates, not counting the little walks in the park, and the little coffee shop runs. He is so romantic too, he will bring you flowers every date, he respects you, and treats you like a human being. Which a lot of guys don't do.

He is everything I've wanted. I've had some boyfriends but all they wanted was to use me, and I don't appreciate that. Does anyone?

I want someone who can make me laugh. Check. I want someone who will treat me right. Check. I want someone who will be there when I need him. Check. Last but not least I want someone who cares about me, unlike my mother. Check. Everything I've ever wanted in a guy is in Louis. Now, I won't let my hopes up unless he says he doesn't like me. Which is most likely not gonna happen since he's taken me on 4 dates. Hopefully something will happen soon. Fingers crossed.

******

Louis' POV

Why does she have to be so perfect? Is all that I can think about, there is nothing that she isn't except a horrible person. All she does is care about other people not yourself. She is so caring, I want to do something for her.

I am planning a 'date' with her. But I'm not gonna tell her it's gonna be a awesome date. I'm just gonna say were going on a walk. She won't dress fancy so she doesn't think anything suspicious. This date will take place tomorrow at night. I am planning to walk in the park then go to the movies maybe. But this date I'm gonna ask if she wants to be my girlfriend.

Don't get all excited because you never know what she might say. We have been quite friendly towards each other lately, and we've gotten closer. I've held her hand a few times and kissed her on the cheek but only like once.

But no matter what happens she will not slip away from me.

***

***

***

Today we basically just layed around the hotel and watched movies, we watched a comedy 'The Proposal'. We need to watched comedies more often cus I love watching her laugh. It's like watching me become the most wealthiest person in the world. This day made me really think, that I really want her.

She was what I wanted.

We sat there watching it. She was laughing her butt off. Sandra Bullock is so funny, I love her comedian skills. Haha. We had watched about 3 movies today, but we kind of started late cus she didn't want to get out of bed. It took a little persuading but I got her up.

It was about 5 at night and we were getting a little hungry. I called room service and ordered the usual we always get. We both didn't feel like getting dressed up and going up, so we stayed on our lazy butts and ordered.

We always get the same thing. Addie gets a hot dog and mac n' cheese, and I get a Hamburger and frenchfries. Yeah were really fancy.

I really don't care as long as tomorrow goes perfect <3

***********

Addie's Pov*

Louis just told me that he has plans for us tomorrow. I was trying not to scream when I heard it, I had to act cool about it. All I said was 'cool'. Yes it was really cool but for some reason I didn't want to show it. But on the inside I was freaking out.

Some days I wish I had a girl-friend to call up and scream about this, or at least my mother. But we all know my mom wouldn't care. It makes me think about what I could have if I haven't 'ran away.' My life has turned around dramatically, but in a good way. I don't know if it was for the worst or the best.

Great now I'm thinking about my past. I put a frown on my face.

"What's wrong, babe?" Louis looked at me worriedly. Aw he called me babe, haha snap out of it. Should I tell him what I was just thinking. He has the right to know I guess.

"It's just something stupid." that was my dumb reply, wow I feel like I accomplished a lot with that sentence. not. "I don't care, you can tell me anything." Well that got me awake. I can tell him anything.

"It's just that a lot of people have people to share this stuff with them. Like be all freaking out because they have a 'date' but I  can't do that with you because you are my date. I can't even tell my mother  cus she doesn't even care." I breathed after what I just said. Was it a bad move to tell him?

 "Addie it's okay.  You can freak out I don't care, it's not the first time a girl has freaked out for me," he said with a grin upon his face. I playfully slapped his arm for him to take this seriously.

"Usually you have a friend to come and help you pick out what to wear and talk about your feelings and stuff, but I just can't do that yet. Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this to you." I laughed. O' boy Louis was smiling, this is not good.

"I know I'm not a girl, but you can talk to me, or one of the boys. "Louis, I can't talk to you about it, because your the one I'm freaking about." OMG what did I just say? Louis had a surprised grin upon face and my faced was turning bright red.

Thank-you room service for interrupting this awko moment. That's no sarcasm. The gentlemen Louis is he got up and got the door. He payed the person, and took the person and shut the door. He turned around and smiled and put the trays on the little kitchen table.

I got up from the couch getting ready to sit down at the table Louis pulled the chair out for me. How nice of him, right? I sat down as I blush. He goes around to the other side of the small table and sits down.

We eat in awkward silence, as he is probably still digesting what I had said. It was really awko for me to, I just kept my head down as I began to eat my mac n' cheese.

Louis was done really fast and got up from the table. But he didn't quite leave he just looked at me. He walked towards me and kissed my cheek. It wasn't like the other times because he was just playing but this one he was serious. This just made things more awkward. Now this really wants me to go on the date tomorrow....and kiss him.

*************

A/N

Hello SwagMuffin,

 I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY.  I said I was gonna update Tuesday but I'm stupid and didn't. I wanted to make this a longer chapter. I think it is way longer than I usually do.

Plus I got about 12 hours of sleep in 3 days so I was like sleep deprived, and I had benchmarks, and I was sick one day. I'M SO SO SORRY.

But, I hope you appreciate this chapter!

If you watch X-Factor who are you voting for?

 My two favorites are Emblem 3 and Carly Rose.

~Losie