chapter 21

Louis' POV

************
I'm getting really nervous. I don't even know how I ended up standing in front of Addie's front step. My feet dragged me against my will. Don't tell anyone but I am really scared to face Addie's mom's wrath. Is that typical for a teenage boy that is in love with the moms daughter? Idk, I've never been in this type of situation.

I was hesitant but I knocked on the door three single times. I looked like a small midget compared to the big door lying in front of me. I knocked very softly knowing that it wasnt gonna be heard throughout the large house. Knocking louder the second time the door opened to this very exact replica of Barbie.
I know without even looking that I was sweating like a pig. Great i look like a pig while she looks like Barbie, I can tell she is thinking that I look like a piece of junk. I brought my hand to my face as I wiped the sweat off of me. I trembled as her first words were "And who are you?"
"Ms. I am coming to apologize to you. This was all my fault for Addie staying at my place. Please don't blame it on her it was all me. She just needed a place to stay so I did. But it turned out to be the best thing that ever happened because now, she is my everything. I don't even know what I would do without her. She has kept me happy when I was down. When I woke up all I could think about was seeing her pretty face. I'm in love with your daughter, please don't blame her." I took a deep breathe after I had just spoke the truth about my love for her daughter."

"Ah I see, you came to tell me that your in love with my daughter?"

"Yeah, I guess," I spoke with truth in my voice.

 "Mhmmm was the only thing she has said since 'I had spoke, it was like she was thinking of what to say.

"Maam just believe me, I will take care of your daughter, I will not let her get hurt by anyone. I love your daughter.:

"By this what are you asking?" Her eyebrows had gone up in question.

"I'm asking your daughter in marriage," I said shyly.

Her eyes widened as I said such a wicked dream of mine. This girl has been my life since day 1, I will protect her from all harm. The truth is I'm truly, madly, deeply, in love with Addie, and nothing could change that.

*************

Addie's POV

I can't believe this is actually happening. I am marrying the love of my life, the sun to my day and the moon to my night. He is everything to me, and I'm everything to him. Louis William Tomlinson is mine and will be officially once I walk down the long narrow aisle.

My pretty princess gown on my skinny bottom looked gorgeous on me, well I think so anyways. But, what I learned is that it's not about the money, or the dress, or the diamond ring, it's about being with the love of your life for that perfect moment. It's about sharing the scariest secrets with each other and still can act normal around each other. With Louis I can do all, and that's what I love, and will always love, nothing can break that.

****

The doors opened and the song started. This is my moment to shine. I walked down the aisle slowly as many eyes looked at me gazing at my beautiful dress that was one of a kind. I smiled as I saw Louis look up at me and bring those pink lips into a smirk waiting to kiss me at the end of the ceremony.

That made me walk a little faster so I can say 'I do'. I finally got up the stairs and holding hands with Louis. As the preacher started to preach we locked eyes. We recited what needed to be recited and at the last moment we said 'I do.'

My life was completely perfect at that very moment. I was with the people I loved and married to the one I loved. 

I guess my life did have a perfect ending. Everything fell into place exactly how it needed too. Now I am the luckiest girl in the world, I think as I walk back down the aisle with my Husband.

***********************

DONE!!!!!!
Read the next chapter to hear what I have to say.