Chapter 19

Addie's POV

I began stretching my lower half of my body. All of the other gymanst surrounded me. My doctor said I had to take it easy because of my accident, but if I stretch a lot then I can be fine to perform my best. I can see all the other gymnast stretching and warming up on their routines. I was almost done stretching when Louis came in. My mouth formed a smile when he called my name.

"Hey Louis, I didn't know you were gonna be here this early." I smiled as I hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Well I didn't want to be late for this." He answered perfectly.

"I'm sorry but I have to begin to practice my routines so if you don't mind," I laughed pulling away from his grasp he was holding me in. "Well then missy, okay have fun but don't get hurt." He looked serious with his serious stare coming from his eyes. I kissed his cheek real fast and turned and walked away.

**********

Stretched and ready as they must say. I was ready and confident on what's gonna be my performance. My ankle still hurts from the minor injury but i made sure I stretched it and stuff. It was all wrapped up in the bandage kind of stuff.

My first event was bars. This was one of the hard ones that if you mess up and fall it hurts mentally and physically. I could see everyone in the stands looking at me ready to start. I jumped onto the low bar and swung to get my momentum up. I had done a straddle into a handstand on the low bar and swung up to the high bar and swung back and forth. I had swung forward and let go of the bar and half twisted and grabbed the bar again, jumping back to the low bar right as I reached the high bar.

I had done some other tricks on the bar and ended with a double twist, landing on 2 feet. Very impressed with the ending I finished off with the solute to the judges, finishing the bars.

I walked fastly over to the sidelines to get a drink sip of water making sure I don't chug it down. The coach came and talked to me about what I had messed up on. It was some minor things that I could work on like muscle and stuff.

Later when I was sitting on the bench Louis came over with a smile. I ran up to him and hugged him with a sweaty cover. His arms wrapped around my small of a back and tugged me closer. I wrapped my sweaty arms around his neck tugging him down so we were eye level.

"You were so good, Addie!" Louis whispered into my ear. I smiled hugely at his complimet.

"Yeah but there are far more better girls out there." I stated the truth. I mean I haven't really been in hard practice for a few months. These girls have been at the gym like 24/7.

"Don't ever say that, you were wonderful." Louis leaned forward looking at my lips. Was he gonna kiss me? Don't get me wrong I wanted to kiss him badly but was this the right moment? I went ahead and leaned in touching his lips softly not knowing where this might lead us. Louis hardened the kiss at he put passion into it.

It was really a magical moment for me. My first kiss with Louis Tomlinson. We had eneded the kiss sadly as people were cheering for us. I smiled as his head was against mine comfortably, smiling at each other.

We chuckled pulling back from each other. 'You were amazing,' he finished the special moment. We hugged and then my next event was called.

*********

The competition was finished with and I had won 5th place in bars, 2nd place on floor, 4th in vault, and 3rd in beam. It wasn't bad for not doing gymnastics for like 2 months.

I looked in the stands trying to find Louis but I doubt I could with as many people that were here. I was just gonna text him to meet me at his car. I was pushed the door to open and walked ahead pulling my phone out to text him.

I saw some girls smiling and some girls crying. Idk, I was pretty happy with my scores. It may not be the best but at least it was better than some.

Continuing walking down the narrow sidewalk, people coming up to me to say good job and congradulate me. Of course I replied 'thank-you' to everyone. My eyes wondering ecerywhere. My eyes widened as I saw something unexpected.

Louis 

Kissing 

Another 

Girl

I brushed my eyes to make sure my eyes were right. Yep. There.he.was.kissing.one.of.my.competitors.  

To think that I was trusting him and now his going behind my back kissing another woman. Then I had another idea. I had gotten a glass of ice water before I left and I'm gonna pour it on him.

I walked(very fastly) over to him. With his back towards me I poured it down the back of his shirt.  

He shreaked quite loudly turning towards me. I had on an angry face considering of what I just saw, this was letting him off easy. I stormed off in the other direction not realizing he was my ride home.

"Wait Addie, come here let me explain!" He yelled in front of everyone. I didn't turn around or walk any slower. If anything I walked faster. I just want to get away from the son of a gun. I could feel him picking up the speed behind me following behind me. I tried walking a little faster but it was too late.

"Addie, just let me explain."

"I don't need you to explain, I clearly see what you did. There is nothing to explain!" I yelled in force yanking my hand from his sturdy grasp. Running full speed ahead of me. Just in my luck it started raining.

**************

I started walking, the rain covering up the tears that were falling from my eyes. Me, in the rain crying my eyes out. I didn't deserve this. The one thing I thought I had was lost. I didn't know if I could ever forgive him. He just needs to tell me an acceptable reason why he was doing so.

I saw a car come beside me and stopping. I looked to see who was in the drivers seat. Louis Tomlinson. As he rolled down the window nearest to me he said " Please just let me explain. please." He sounded so sad and depressed. He reached across the passengers seat to open up the door for me to get in.

I slid into his expensive looking car, starring straight in front of me.

"Look Addie, it's not what it looks like."

"Then what does it look like?" I sort of yelled being overwhelemed by the situation were in.

"Okay it does look bad the part you saw, but you didn't see the beginning. She pulled me in. I didn't have a chance to pull back she was forcing me too. Addie believe me." He really did sound serious.

"Why would she pull you in, I mean I know your hot but I wouldn't force you to make out with me."

 "Addie, I'm Louis Tomlinson, a memeber of the top band in 37 countries, this isn't the worst that happened. Do you forgive me?" He asked pleadingly with his soft eyes.

"You promise me your telling me the 110% truth?" I ask questioning him. "I promise"

"Then I forgive you, I guess." Letting me smile as I said that. It wasn't even that hard to forgive him actually very easy.

"Now um, 1 more thing," he told me. "Okay what."

'Can I force you to kiss me?"

*****************

Author's note.

Hello SwagMuffins,

I'm just a few months late on the update, no biggy.

Well here's the chapter.

If I get 5 more fans and more reads it gets me motivated.

SO PLEASE FAN AND COMMENT.

Bye.