Calls, Texts, and Video Chat's, Oh My!!

Shay's POV

I was checking twitter when a text popped up.

"Hey- It's Eleanor"

I immedietly got excited.

Shay- "Hi there, it's good to hear from you. How are you doing?"

Eleanor- "I'm good. I've just been working a lot, how have you been?"

Shay- "That's good, where do you work?"

An hour later Dan came and told me we had to go to sound check. 

Shay- "I hate to do this but I gotta go to soundcheck. I can text you or even call you later if you'd like?" 

Eleanor- "Okay, that's fine. I understand, Have fun!"

Shay- "I'll talk to you later sweetheart"

She didn't respond right away like usual so I thought I scared her away, until a respond came through.

Eleanor- "<3"

Eleanor's POV

About 10:30 my phone started ringing, a picture of shay displayed on the screen.

Wow he actually facetimed me. Oh crap I don't have any makeup on.

I pressed accept but turned the camera so it was facing away from me. His smiling face popped up on the screen shortly after.

'Hey, where are you?" He asked squinting and looking at the screen closely. 

"I took my makeup off, I look horrible."

"Oh, I'm sure that isn't true. Let me be the judge." 

"Promise me you won't laugh."

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Okay." I said and took a deep breath and changing the camera back so it was facing me. I smiled and waved shyly. He didn't say anything at first, just sat there staring. I started getting a little self consious. His lips crept up into a smile.

"You're beautiful." 

I instantly started blushing, I really hoped he couldn't see. 

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me love, I'm just telling the truth. Wait is it okay if I call you that? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

I smiled again, he was so sweet and caring. I've never felt so happy talking to anyone like I am when I talk to Shay.

"Of course it's okay, I don't mind at all." 

We continued talking for hours. About the tour, my job, anything really. I feel so comfortable talking to him which is odd because usually I am really shy.

"Well, it's 4 am so I'll let you get some sleep." He said looking at the clock beside him.

"Okay, goodnight Shay."

"Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams."