Shopping for Treasures

Eleanor's POV: My alarm went off at 6am so I could get ready for work. The door slowly opened and my mom's head popped in. 

"Hey your boss called and said you didn't need to come in. Do you want to go to breakfast with your father and I, then we could do some shopping?" She whispered so Shay didn't wake up. 

"Sure, just let us get ready." 

She walked out of the room and I looked over to see Shay sleeping like a baby, waking him up is going be hard.

"Shay, Shay wake up." I whispered, shaking him lightly. 

He groaned something that sounded like No and went back to sleep. 

Alright, time for plan B...

I started planting little kisses all over his face then went down to his neck. Once I did he started laughing and his eyes shot open. 

"Hey stop, that tickles" He said smiling. 

"Good morning beautiful." He said leaning up and kissing me. 

"Morning handsome. My mom asked if we wanted us to go to breakfast with her and my dad then do some Christmas shopping." 

"But what about work?" He asked.

'They called and apparently they hve enough people so they don't need me today." 

"Yes another day to spend with my girl!" He said smilling and pulling me down into a hug. 

"Okay come on sleepy head, it's time to get up." I said starting to sit up.

"No, I just want to cuddle with you for a few minutes." He whined tightening his arms around me. 

Once we were done breakfast we went to Old Navy and I got some clothes for my mom. Next was Best Buy to get some movies for my dad and brother. The mall was our last stop, I had to try to figure out something to get for Shay. 

"Hey sweetie, I'm going with your parents for a couple minutes, I'll be right back." He said kissing me then following them. 

Okay, I guess I'm on my own then.

I went to look around but we really didn't have many stores that would have anything that he would like. 

I found a few music related things that he needed but I still wanted to get him something better. Dan had said he always wanted to learn to play the Ukelale. Perfect! I went to a local music store and picked one up. Luckily I was able to get it home without him asking too many questions. 

Shay's POV

"Hey wanna do something, just you and I?" I asked Eleanor as she sat in a chair reading a book. 

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" 

"Lunch, maybe some exploring" I said.

"Okay, that sounds fun." 

We drove to our first destination which was lunch. 

"How did you know that Al's was my favorite?" She asked.

"Just a guess." I replied smiling.

I think people were starting to recognize me, especially girls. Eleanor sarted looking down at the ground as we walked. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together. 

We got our food then sat in a booth in the back. We both got chili dogs and french fry's then a chocolate shake to split for desert, it was fantastic. 

"Sweetheart, why are you so quiet?" I asked. 

She just shrugged and continued to look down in her lap. I got up from my side of the table and sat next to her, she still didnt look at me. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up to look at me. 

"Love, what's wrong?" 

I just have a feeling you are going to leave me for another girl. There are so much prettier girls then me, everywhere here." She whispered tearing up.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful girl ever. You don't need to worry about me leaving you. I love you more then anything, I would never do anything to hurt you." I said kissing her. 

She just nodded her head in response, I could tell she wasn't really convinced. I guess I'll just have to show her... 

Eleanor's POV

After lunch we drove downtown and walked down Churchstreet. 

"Hey let's go in here." Shay said pulling me into a jewelry store. 

"But what are we doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see." He replied grinning at me.

We walked in and he walked over to the associate and started whispering something to him, then he pointed to me. The associate smiled at me and nodded then looked back at Shay. 

A few minutes later Shay walked back over to where I was looking at necklaces. He tapped my shoulder and when I turned around...