- 17 -

At the ice wall at the town line with Emma, Brooke, Henry, Mary Margaret, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Killian stood looking at the ice.

"Wow, that's a lot of ice," Anna said.

"And it's time for it to come down," Elsa said and walked over to the ice wall then she used her magic to take down the ice wall.

In seconds, the ice wall was melted away and it appeared like it was normal as the spray paint of the town line was also back.

"Okay, now can we go back home?" Anna said as she skipped towards the town line.

"Stop! Don't take another stop! That's the town line," Emma said.

"Right, but I want to leave the town. Didn't I just say that?" Anna said.

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains," Brooke said and wrapped her arms around her stomach as she watched Emma walk over to the town line and put her hand up, touching the protection spell.

"Yeah, leaving this town has never been simple and Ingrid? She didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone with Elsa, Brooke and me. She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle and clearly, she wanted to protect it," Emma said.

"So, how do we get back home?" Anna asked.

"Walking wouldn't get us there anyway, we're in a different realm," Elsa said.

"We need to find a portal or a magic bean," Brooke said.

"Okay, now I'm lost," Kristoff said.

"Well, then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry," Anna said.

"No, we don't need to rush. We need to be careful. Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out," Elsa said.

"It might not," Anna said and looked at Kristoff, "Did we forget to tell her?" Anna asked him.

"A lot of stuff was going on," Kristoff said.

"Tell me what?" Elsa asked.

"Arendelle's been conquered, by Hans and his 12 brothers," Anna told Elsa.

"Emma, Brooke, we need to find a way back... Now," Elsa said.

"We'll do our best," Brooke said as Killian sneaked away without anyone noticing.

Brooke turned and walked to the car before stopping, "Wow..." She said and steadied herself hand on her stomach and the other to get her balance.

Mary Margaret and Emma rushed over, "Brooke?" The two said looking at her worried.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," Brooke said, "I just got dizzy then, but I'm okay now," She said.

"Have you..." Emma began.

"Not yet," Brooke said.

Later at the diner, Elsa, Anna and Emma were waiting outside the ladies toilets.

Killian walked towards them, "Swan, where's Lyn. I thought we could celebrate," He said.

"Celebrate what?" Emma asked him, "And Brooke's in there."

"Why are you waiting out here?" Killian asked.

"She asked us to," Elsa said.

Brooke walked out and saw Killian, quickly hiding something behind her back, "Killian... Hi," She said and forced a smile.

"Hey, let's celebrate, for I may not be a saviour, but I've just saved the day," Killian said and walked back into the front of the diner.

"Hang on, don't get your hopes up yet, okay?" Emma said and turned to Brooke, "Well?" Brooke showed them what she was hiding, "Brooke..."