The Mail

The Mail

Mary never believes in anything scary,for example ghosts. If anyone talks about any true story, she would ignore them. One day she overheard one of her friend, Alana, was talking about a strange mail she recieved. "It said if I dont send it to 10 other people, a ghost will come and slaughter me, so I did what it asked," Alana told everyone. Mary just rolled her eyes and left. She obviosly knew someone was trying to scare her.

 When Mary got home, she turned on her flat screen. She opened up her email and suddenly she sees an email that reads "Foward!" Mary decided to open the mail so she did. It reads:

"A girl named Siera was home alone one night when she heard someone knocking on the door. She thought it was her parents so she went to open it. She found no one at the door and thought it was strange. She felt pretty scared. She ran up to her room and cuddled into bed and goes under her blanket. It was silent for awhile, but then she heard another knock. She was too afraid to go down. She sneaked down to get the phone and then she sees a figure by her glass window. She shrieked and tried running back upstairs, but it was too late, the figure was in front of her. He had black clothes on, his mouth was covered. He looked like a total ninja. He had a very sharp knife on his hand. Before Siera coudve screamed, the guy jabbed the knife into her head. If you dont send this message to at least 10 people, Siera will come to your room at 12:00 midnight and stab you in your head, just like she was.

 Eventually Mary didnt believe that. She knew that the mail was made up to scare people, so she ignored the mail. Later that night, Mary was just about to sleep when she saw a short dark figure over at the corner.It was exactly 12:00 midnight. "Um hello?" Mary freaked out. The figure was heading close and closer. Then it came right in front of Mary. It was a girl, same age as Mary, she looked mad, her head was dripping blood, and she had a hole on her head. Before Mary coudve scream, the girl got a knife and jabbed it in Mary's head. The next morining, Mary's parents went to check Mary and saw her on the floor, dead. Her head had a hole and blood all over her face.

 Note: If you were reading this, you better send this story to 10 people or else.....