Bloody honeymoon

Bloody Honeymoon

Two couples, Jason and Nicole, just got married and Jason wants to go on a perfect honeymoon where its peaceful. They planned out that they will go to the beach that was far west. Only few went there but it would be peaceful. The next day they were packed and ready to go.

As they were driving, their car stops in the middle of nowhere. The area looked pretty creepy. Jason went to check his car and sees that the it has no gas."I couldve sworn I filled up the gas tank an hour ago, what happened?" said Jason with confusion. "Lets me call my dad." added Nicole. But  her battery died. "Cant reach him,my battery died suddenly, try your phone." Jason called his father-in-law, but there was no signal. "No signal." Both couples were stranded in the middle of no where. Then suddenly, they caught a little cabin in the middle of the woods. "Look over there, maybe someone lives there. And maybe they can help us." Blurted out Nicole. They started walking toward the cabin. 

They made it to the front door. Then opened two couples, they were very pale. "Can you help us, my car stopped suddenly when my wife and I were on our way to our honeymoon." Jason complained. "Come in," invited the man. Jason and Nicole walked inside and was amazed to see this place. It was so beautiful, everything was antique and so clean. "Im Dan and this is my wife Sally," introduced the man with a smile. "Im jason and this is my wife Nicole," said Jason. The two couples sat down and relaxed for a bit, then Nicole asked," do you guys have a phone?" "We dont afford a phone," replied Sally with a grin. Then suddenly, there was a thunder, it started to rain very hard. "Stay over tonight, I dont think you can leave, its raining a lot, just pretend this is your honeymoon for now," suggested Dan. "Let me show you your room."

 Dan leads the couples to a room. Once they entered their room, it looked so beautiful, it looked like a royal family lived there. "Thankyou," said Nicole with a smile. Dan smiles and then leaves the room. "Im sleepy Jason, im going to sleep, good night." Yawned Nicole. She comforted herself in the queen size bed. Then Jason joined his wife, they both fell asleep. Later that night, Nicole suddenly wakes up from a very strange crunching sound. She tip toed to the door and peeked out to check the hall. She didnt see anything,so she closed the door. Before she jumped into bed, she heard that same noise again. Again she peeked out and saw a blood coming from the other room. she  didnt want to wake up her husband so she quietly got out the room to check. Once she went inside the other room, she saw two couples standing in front of her. They were covered in blood. "Dan, Sally, what happened, why are two covered in blood?" Nicole said with fear. But out of nowhere, Dan grabbed Nicole and slammed her on the wall. He started to choke her. Sally handed him a knife, and the last thing Nicole heard was "hope you had a nice honeymoon." Then Dan slits her throat and Nicole dies.

 The next day, Jason awoke with fear. He didnt see his wife anywhere in the room, so he starts to look for her around the house. There was no sign of her when suddenly a river of blood caught his eyes. He also heard crunching noise coming from that room. Just when he opened the door, he sees two couples crunching on a hand. The hand looked familiar. He looked around the room and sees his wife hanging on the ledge of a fan. He cried in horror and the two couples sees him. They stood up and said "How was your bloody honeymoon?" They both bursted out an evil laugh. Jason stood there frozen. He forced his self to get out the house before the other two try to do anything. He started runnin for his life. He finaly ended up in the streets and fainted.

 The next day, Jason woke up at the hospital. Nicole's dad was standing in front of him, crying. Jason started to cry too. He got home and thought about the two couples that lived over at the middle of the woods. He started having nightmares about them. One day his friend Aaron came over and asked him about his problem. Jason told Aaron everything that happened and he started to cry. He told Jason that:

"Two couples, named Dan and Sally got married. They thought about going to a honeymoon. One day when Dan was driving in the middle of the woods, it started to rain very hard. They had no choice but to cancel their trip. They found a little cabin in the middle of the woods and decided to stay there until the rain stopped. It rained for 2 days and poor couples havent ate anything. They were so weak and starved to death, they collapsed and died. No one ever found them. I guess it ended up as their bloody honeymoon."