Chapter Thirteen

Soz, I sorta died, oops. Well I am back, so here is the next chapter. This story will be finished soon (I swear) cause I want to start a VALENTINES DAY ONE. (might as well do all ;) )

Anyway, it's the holidays and being cooped up with family 24/7 is driving me mental, and I'm bored so I started randomly posting pics on Instagram with weird captions and quotes and sneak peeks from my stories. And I reckon 99% of my (not wattpad) friends are like, WTFm cause i'm just hash-tagging book names and they're like how come this isn't in the store (lol). 

Anyways knock yourself out, imsooverpolice is my insta, feel free to add me there and in snapchat (nixpockett) if you guys get bored too. But the insta is shared b/w wattpad and real life, so please be careful what you say there (I can and will delete some comments) no really detail expression of this site, you can comment on the story but let's not mention I write them ;)

Those people, who comment on every fucking line...I like you guys, I like you guys a lot (No sarcasm at all, really do love you. It makes it enjoyable to read all the comments)

______________________________

Well that escalated quickly. I turned my head with a confused expression, "Why is it such a big issue for me to hate Christmas? There are a lot of cultures around the world that don't celebrate Christmas, so why can't I be one of those and not celebrate it,"

"True, but it's an issue because you used to celebrate Christmas and then suddenly stopped, right? If you never liked celebrated it from the start, fair enough, but it seems the rest of your family does, and even when people don't celebrate it, they don't hate it as much as you do,"

"Well how come me not liking prawns is not an issue?" 

There were two ways I could slam him, tell him to shut up, but then I figured that might just be rude and then proceed awkward silence and he was out of my life, wait, that actually sounds pretty good.

Or there was another way, to completely divert a topic I had no idea where to begin with.

I did the latter, only because there was no reason for me to create unnecessary drama.

"What?" He asked confused. 

"Well I liked prawns when I was a child, and now I don't really fancy them. And according to you it's an issue to celebrate something and stop, I used to celebrate the joy of eating prawns and now I stopped," I trailed of waving an arm before I rested it on my stomach.

"Because prawns are scary looking with those black eyes and whiskers long as the Nile river,"

I smiled, "And Santa is scary with his pot stomach and beard that god know's whats inside and his abusive name calling, I mean he calls everyone hoes,"

There was a brief silence before he replied.

"Touche,"

I lifted up my phone looking at the time sighing, "I should head back,"

"Why, there's still...ten minutes left to Christmas," he said turning his head.

"I have work tomorrow, it's boxing day, there will be a lot of boyfriends, brothers and husbands at the bars."

"Live a little,"

I frowned, "But I am,"

"Really now?"

"Well I'm with a complete stranger who decided to stalk someone who came to take a picture, and in an isolated place at night in the dark where I can be killed and dumped into the yarra and goodbye Evelyn,"