Here Comes H

[H]

Looks like this thing finally stopped. I definitely want to throw up. I was very excited about all of this but now I can't help but feel nervous. I brave myself and open the door.

I immediately see a young man in position, ready to attack. I quickly identify him, and decide to get into position as well.

"Who are you?" I really struggle to believe he can't imagine who I am. Dad is right, he can be slow at times.

"I'm your nephew, is it okay to talk here?" I ask, nodding at the other two people in the room. It's also easy for me to guess who they are from father's stories, Raven, and Beast Boy. Nightwing looks confused, and I smile at him.

"You are my what?"

"Oh please, just look closely at me. It should be easy to guess which of your siblings gave you the opportunity to be the uncle of this handsome boy."

"If you are who you say you are, you should know that black hair and blue eyes is not a very good track."

"I know, but pay attention to my face. I will help you a little." My impression of father should do the trick. I take a deep breath and then do my best poker face, and I can see the realization in uncle Dick's face.

"No fucking way." It's all he can say, and we both start laughing right away.

The four of us are waiting for the DNA test to come out, Raven seems sure I'm lying, and Beast boy and uncle Dick look intrigued. Within minutes the screen confirms that I'm who I said I am, and my uncle hugs me with all his might. I have a feeling this won't be as easy with my father, and probably he though so too, that's why he sent me to find Nightwing first.

"Nightwing?" I catch my breath when I hear his voice, and when I turn I meet the rest of my family. Robin, Red Hood and Red Robin on stage.

Father looks at me and immediately recognizes the resemblance, takes out his katana and runs directly at me to attack. Uncle Dick tries to stop him but I raise my hand to let him know there's no problem.

I focus on my father and his movements and easily begin to dodge each attack. As expected, each time he misses he becomes more frustrated and thinks less about his tactic. As soon as he loses control enough I throw him off balance and take the katana while it is still in the air.

"What the hell is happening?" That was totally uncle Tim.

Before Father attacks again, Nightwing stands in front of him.

"Stop it Damian, before you regret it."

"It is not the first time that I fight with one of the crazy clones of mother, Nightwing."

Did he really dare to suggest I'm a clone? The nerve of him. "I'm definetly not a clone, thank you very much."

"How could you dodge every move? It was humiliating and awesome at the same time." Uncle Jay looks amused, I can't help but feel proud.

"He taught me how to fight, I know his movements and the way he thinks." The three of them turn around with a questioning face, I guess if they think I'm a clone it doesn't make sense that he trained me. That happens for jumping to stupid conclusions.

"Who are you?" Uncle Tim asked, unable to understand what's going on. And he's supposed to be the detective.

"Hayden Wayne."

🗡[Damian]

I wasn't expecting to enter the Titans Tower and find Grayson with a pubertal clone of mine. I'm sick of mother believing she can clone me over and over again, it's insulting.