last

Maybe it won't work out, but seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.

***

Shehryaar's room has always been off-limits for Leila and so was her room to him, but that never stopped him from entering her room earlier, but she has strictly obeyed the rules though and now sitting in his room, on his bed, as his bride was making her blush crimson. Leila fidgeted with her fingers, as she waited for her husband to come in. The word husband hits her hard, and damn it still feels so freaking unbelievable.

His room was beautiful though, his bed was softer than hers and she fell in love with it almost instantly.

As soon as she heard the noise of the doorknob, clicking slowly; her heart began to beat faster than usual. She didn't dare look up at him as he took slow steps towards her and she could swear if he comes any closer her heart might jump out already. But it didn't, not when he sat just beside her, their legs touching, his hands came to lift the veil and she shut her eyes in shyness.

"The things you do to me, Leila Shehryaar Quereshi," he whispered dreamily whilst lazily removing the veil from her head, leaving her in a blouse and skirt along with some jewels. She still had her eyes shut taking everything in him to control himself. There's no stopping him today though.

Leila shivered whilst breathing unevenly as his hands came towards her neck which roamed from behind and in a swift he removed her necklace. She gasped in shock when his cold lips came in contact with her cheeks, she opened her eyes at once and met with her husband's beautiful charcoal grey eyes, which was ogling at her with love, burning desire and want.

"You look beautiful, Masha Allah." he kissed her forehead with love, making her blush hard if that was possible.

"Wait here, I'll come in a second."

Confused, Leila watched him walk to his wardrobe and taking out a box, with a mischievous grin, he came towards her. Taking his seat beside her once again, he placed the box in her hands, who raised her head in confusion.

"Your mooh dikhai gift." grinning at him, Leila opened the box and was in awe the moment her eyes fell on the most gorgeous diamond bracelet she has ever seen.

"I take it that you liked it?" scratching his neck nervously, he smiled at her, who blushed at him in response.

"I loved it."

"Where is my return gift?" there came his plan. After watching all the sappy romances, he has planned this scene beforehand where the bride gets her gift and when asked for a return gift she'd have none and the groom would ask for a kiss instead and they kiss. That's what Shehryaar has planned all along, but what he didn't expect was for her to jump out of the bed and rummage through her section of the wardrobe, which his cousins have set the day before yesterday.

"What is this?" Shehryaar asked in confusion as she placed another box in his hands, he eyed her and then back at the box.

"Open it?" Leila insisted eagerly whilst standing beside him, he pulled her on his laps taking her off guard.

"What?" she gasped in surprise as he kept the box aside and cupped her face instead.

"I don't want that, I want something else," he whined making her pout.

"You didn't even open that," she complained but froze as he traced on her lips lazily and then she realized what was he up to which turned her red once again.

"I can't believe all of this, you sitting here on my lap, as my wife," he said those words whilst looking dreamily into her eyes. 

She smiled whilst continuing to blush, "I know it happened too soon."