Akane and Ayame

~Before class~

I was talking with my friends happily in school, like a normal girl. Then, class started. 

"Oyiogozaimasu minna [good morning everyone]" The teacher said. "Today we have two new students. Please come in."

The two girls were very pretty. One girl had light blue hair that is tied up in one curly ponytail, and the other was a pink haired girl that had her hair tied up in two briads.

"Wow... Those girls are very pretty huh?" My friend commented.

I smiled. "Yes, they are."

The teacher pointed at the seat behind me and behind my friend. "Please sit there."

As they sat down, my friend and I turned around to greet them.

"Hello, I'm Rin." I said.

The blue haired girl smiled. "I'm Ayame, please take care of me!"

~During break~

I was talking with my friends again, then Ayame and Akane came in the conversation. 

"Hello! Can we join the conversation?" They asked.

"Sure!" One of my friends said.

We were talking regularly and then my friend suddenly asked, "Your hair is so pretty! Did you dye it?"

"No, it's my natural hair color." Akane said.

"I like Rin's hair color better than mine." Ayame said while looking at my hair. "It's so lucious and golden..."

I blushed in embarrassment and said, "M-my hair isn't that pretty... But, thank you."

Akane smiled. "Rin, you're really nice. I hope we can become your good friends as well!"

I smiled, "Sure!"

The next day, Akane and Ayame were talking to me so much, I couldn't get a chance to talk to my friends. It was the same with the next day... And the next day... And the next day...

One day, when Akane and Ayame weren't crowding me, I finally got the chance and went over to my friends. I couldn't find my friends anywhere, but when I got to the girls' bathroom...

"Rin is such a horrible person." I heard one my friends say.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Yeah. She left us all alone and went to talk to her two new 'friends' right?"

"Exactly. I guess we're not 'pretty' enough to be with her right?"

"That's not it!!!" I shouted.

My friends turn to me.

"Oh. Look who's here."

"It's not true!!! They kept on talking to me, so I couldn't see you!! I wanted to see you, but... but..." My voice trembled.

They just walked past me. They didn't care. I didn't know what to do. Without my friends, what do I do?

What... do I do...?

My eyes burned with hot tears.

"Rin?" I heard a voice call me.

I turned to the voice.

It was Ayame and Akane.

"Rin are you okay?!" Akane asked.

I broke down. Then, when I calmed down, I told them what happened.

"Those b*tches!!!" Akane screamed.

"Akane, calm down." Ayame said.

"It's okay... I'm okay..." I said with a shaky voice.

"Rin... Don't worry about them. You still have us! We are still you're friends." Ayame said.

I was so foolish in believing them.

"Yes..." I said.