Insanity

Morning

I went to school, covered with sloppily wrapped bandages. My vision was kind of fuzzy, but I still trudged on. When I sat at my desk, those two came.

"What happened to you??" Akane asked.

"Are you okay?!" Ayame asked.

I just stared at my desk, slowly answering them.

Afternoon

I sat where I usually sat during lunch. Akane and Ayame had to do something, so they weren't there.

I stared off into space. I wanted to do that forever, but then I heard a small scream cut off by a loud grunt from the corner of the school.

I looked at the area, then started walking towards it. As I turned at the corner, I saw Akane and Ayame tieing and beating my 'friends' up. I watched the scene, horrified.

Ayame noticed me.

"...Are you mad?" She asked.

I stared at them.

"...You should be mad at these poeple. They ruined your lives!! They were the one that punished you crudely like that!!"

Akane gave the rope to Ayame and walked over to me.

She pushed me gently on the back, and then whispered in my ear, "Go. Laugh at them. They deserve it."

I took a step towards the bodies of those girls. They were unconcious, but there sleeping faced was still masked by the smiling torturous faces.

"Ha..... Haha.... Hahahahahaha!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

I felt something inside me break.