3🏁

Lightning Mcqueen's POV

"Hey Lighting, Yo! Mcqueen! That was some pretty darn nice racing out there.... by me!! Welcome to the Chick era baby! The Piston cup.. it's mine dude it's mine, Hey fellas, how'd you think I'd look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco blue!" I looked at Chick and his crew with a smirk.

"In your dreams thunder" I replied "yeah right, Thunder? What's he talkin about thunder?" He asked his crew "Oh you know, cause thunder always comes after Lightning! Ka-ping, Ka-pow!" 

Rachel's POV

Gianna, Guido, Luigi and me decided to leave immediately since we had a lot to discuss with grandpa. It took us a while to get away from the press but we managed. I took one last look at Mcqueen apparently dissing Chick and I smiled before stepping into my car and driving off with the rest.

◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎ ◼︎

Lightning Mcqueen's POV

"Hey, kid i don't know if I can make it", "Oh, sure you can Mack I'll stay up with you" "All night?" he asked "All night" I replied. Mack is my driver, I was currently sitting in my car in the back of this truck, (I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense, basically in the movie lightning in the truck on his way to cali but know a real person sitting in the car) Mack was really tired but I had to reach California before Chick does or else he'll be smooching Dinoco before me. I ended up sleeping but I couldn't help it! A racer needs his sleep. 

◼︎◻︎◼︎◻︎ ◼︎

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the road with 2 cars heading my way, I jolted up in my seat and quickly took the wheel and managed to avoid the cars but more where coming my way, I was panicking, then I saw 3 trucks alined next to each other coming my way. I quickly swerved off the road by an inch. I was now riding on dirt next to the highway. Sh*t, where's Mack?

I tried going back to the highway to look for him, there where too many trucks. From the corner of my eye I saw one particular truck going to a road that was parted from the highway. It had the same lights on the back like mine! I quickly drove there, almost getting hit by a train, only to find out that it wasn't him.

"The Interstate!" I thought out loud. I was driving to my way there until a sheriff was chasing me. What now? Maybe he can help me! I heard shots behind me, he's shooting at me! what why's he shooting at me? 

"Serpentine! Serpentine! Serpentine!"

Rachel's POV

It was already night by the time I made it back home. Red was in is red fire suit watering the plants as usual, I saw Sarge and Fillmore staring at the stop lights again. "I'm telling you man, every third blink is slower" Sarge half glared at Fillmore then saw me "Hey, Welcome back soldier, how was the race?" I smiled. It was great actually, I tied with the leaders! "Well congrats baby girl here, I got you a nice drink" I gave a small thanks to Flo and asked them about grandpa. The rest came and gathered around

Meanwhile Luigi, Guido and Gianna went back to their little tire and shoe store to rest. "Well he was upset when he found out, definitely, I'd go talk to him tomorrow though he's asleep now."  Ramone said. I nodded not looking forward for the talk. 

We suddenly heard a loud engine and siren from behind us and looked around. We saw a bright red corvette coming our in high speed. We all jumped out of the way just in time while the sheriff was chasing him around. 

He was driving around Sally's motel then drove through the barbed wire and around Flo's café. He crashed through the Luigi, Gianna and Guido's tire and shoe shop then wrecked Red's plants, circled around Stanley's statue, The founder of Radiator Springs and dragged him behind him. The statue had a huge rod under it so while this mysterious person was dragging the statue he was also wrecking the road. Stanley got caught in the electricity gates and and stopped the car while the wires launched him in one piece back on his stand, unbelievable I tell you. The Sheriff and I made our way to the car and I noticed the logo's and number on the car immediately.

Lightning Mcqueen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey loves!

This chapter isn't that long either but I hope you liked it. It is mostly the same from the movie yes but things will change a bit more I promise! 

I said I'd update tomorrow but I was busy, sorry!

my next chapter will still be dedicated to the first comment. Till now none.

Have a great day! Bye loves!

xN