THANK YOU!!

Start: I keep republishing the chapters cuz i notice errors or mistakes so I can't see when I started anymore and my dumb self didn't even note it anywhere either lmao.

End: Thursday, 31st December 2020 (01:10 am)

Hello again loves!!

Thank you so much for reading this book!

I hope you liked it and I want to say that I'm sorry as well.

Because as I said in a previous chapter I am not very proud nor am satisfied with how this book ended up and especially how it ended. I noticed that I may have added a lot of unnecessary things in this book. Like I said before I just wanted to be clear and I doubt myself a lot so thats why i added the unnecessary stuff just to be sure. So my apologies if it was annoying or anything!

Also my writing skills aren't the best I admit I apologies for that as well.

But other than that I'm seriously really thankful for all my readers and votes so far and the for the ones yet to come! Also the comments so far are really sweet and make me happy! So please keep commenting. Also if you haven't voted yet please vote on my chapters that would mean a lot! But do it only if you want to and think its worth it :)

Let me know if there are any confusions or errors in the story. I'll gladly explain, fix and adjust chapters if necessary.

I know that some scenarios in this story don't match up to the ones in the movies and that can be with the timing, script or situation. I did that on purpose, the concept of this story is adapted from the movie but my intention wasn't to copy everything but to follow the story line of the movie and add my own plot twists, characters and stuff like that.

Anyways loves, thank you so so so much for reading, voting and commenting (if u did, if u didn't still thank you!!)

Have a Happy New Year tonight and best of luck in 2021, hopefully this year will be more promising for all of us!

WISH YOU ALL LOTS OF LOVE AND LUCK BYE LOVES!!!

xN