19

Jin pov

"Ahhhh! Daddy!" Beomgyu was laughing and playing with his dad and I was watching them.

"Jungkook baby! Take care of him. He may fall."
"No need to be worry baby. Beomgyu let's go to appa." He then hold him and they came to me.

"Are you having fun yeah?" I caressed Beomgyu's cheek.
He giggled.
"Yeah! I love here appa. But we are going back tomorrow." He pouted.

"But we again can come. Uncle Tae is alone baby you missed him am I right?" Jungkook asked and he nodded.
"Yeah I missed him and Gorium amd Tootoo. I missed my friends too. Appa can I go to Yeonjun's house when we came back?"

"No baby! You are still little."
"Yeonjun is like me. But he always come to our house."
"Jin I think it is ok. He can go to his friend's house."
I looked at Jungkook. Of course I cannot trust someone else.

"No! Jungkook! He is little and I won't allow him."
"Baby he must communicate with the others."
I didn't say anything. He knows how important he is for me.
"Hey don't pout we will talk about it later ok?"

Jungkook pov

We were in our bed and Jin was all speaking about not allowing Beomgyu to go to Yeonjun's house.

"He is fragile and little. I cannot trust them. What if something happen? No no no! Beomgyu cannot go to his friend's house."
"Jin! He is growing each day and we must allow him to explore everything don't you think?" He bite his lip.

"What would you do if your parents ban you from visiting your friends? You remember how stubborn you were when your dad was opposite of our relationship?"

"Hey that was different."
"Jin baby there is no difference."
"So.... you are saying... we must allow him?"
"It is the best idea."
"Ok! You are right. Maybe I pay alot of attention to him."
I started laughing.

"Hey why are you laughing?"
"You cannot believe it the first day I went to the kindergarten all of his teachers were afraid of you. Haejin was crying cause you've told her she didn't behave correct toward Beomgyu."

"It is not funny I'm alittle sensetive toward him but the others must understand. He is my son."
"Alittle?" He pouted. I pecked his lips.

"Ahhh I wish I had a parent like you. Beomgyu must be really happy about having you." He cupped my face.

"He is happier when he sees he has a dad like you." I smiled and hold him. Yeah it is really peacful when the people you love loves you.

Taehyung pov

"Uncle Taeeeee! I missed you!" I hold Beomgyu.

"Baby I missed you too. Did you have fun?" He quickly nodded.
"Hi Tae!" I smiled and went to Jin.
"Hi! Where is Jungkook?"

"He is bringing the luggages. Ahhh they are really heavy."
"Hey let me help you." I put Beomgyu on the ground and helped him.

"You can have some coffee."
"Thanks Tae. Beomgyu baby let's go and change your clothes." He then hold Beomgyu and went upstairs.

"Hi Tae."
"Jungkook let me help you!"
"Thanks." I took one of the luggages and we went to their room.

"How was your honeymoon? Guess not the thing you want cause of Beomgyu." I chuckled and he hit my arm.
"Hey! Of course we love to have time with our son!" I clicked my tongue and nodded made him chuckle.

"Beomgyu baby please come here." Jin was running to catch Beomgyu and he just was screaming and running.
"Nooooooooo! Kindergarten. Ahhhhhh."
"Beomgyu!"
"Hey why you two are like this?"
"Jungkook come and catch him." Jin whinned while he was following Beomgyu.