1

Jungkook pov

I was sitting on a bench in the park infront of the building I first met Jin. Everything was coming infront of me. I came to visit Jimin when I first met him. I chuckled. How silly I was for acting like that. He hates me now! Right?

"Hey are you alone birdy?" I heard a small voice from behind.
"Hey you are too small." I looked at the little baby boy speaking with a parrot.
He was so cute.
"Ummm.... what should I do now? Where is your appa? My appa told me I must not be far from him." I went to him.

I shook my head and looked at the sky. Jin and I wanted to have children together.

4 years ago

Author pov

"We must end everything." Jin looked at Jungkook. He couldn't believe the love of his life is saying this.
He smiled as tears were falling from his eyes.
"Jungkook baby! You are kidding yeah? You want... want to surprise me and-"
"Jin I'm serious. We being together is not correct." Jungkook said as he was doing his best suppressing his tears to show as cold as he can.

"What?"
"Jin I want to go! To America. Jin I want to get progress." Jin went to him and hold him.
"I will wait for you no matter how much it takes. I will wait. Jungkook please don't speak about breaking up."

Jungkook pull out of his hold.
"Sorry! I can't! I'm leaving tomorrow. Please don't call and come to me ."

Present time

Jungkook pov

I was in my thaught when someone tapped my knee.
I looked down to see that boy smiling at me. God why his smile is so much like Seokjin?

He waved his hand.
"Hello mister! Can you help me please?" I looked at him and smiled.
"Hi! What do you want sweetie?"

He then pointed to the parrot.
"That birdy has problem. Can you help me to hold him and took him to my appa. He can help him."
He was really cute and sweet.
"Why are you alone here?"

"I'm not alone. My appa won't send me here alone. His secretary told me to sit on that bench. She is buying me a burger but without tomato. I hate tomato. Look she is there." I saw the girl who was looking at him worry. I smiled to comfort her.

"So will you help me?"
I smiled.
"Sure sweetie." I then stood up and went to the place the parrot was and hold the parrot.

"Here!" I handed the parrot to him.
"Hey! Hi birdy. I'm Beomgyu! Will you be my friend?" I was shocked he didn't afraid of the parrot.
"How old are you Beomgyu?"
"3 and half. What's your name mister?"
"Jungkook!"

"Hmmm... I like to call you Kookie. As sweet as cookie. How old are you?" He then smiled.
"29."
"You are older than my appa. Like my uncle." I smiled.
"You are so sweet and beautiful."
"Thank you! Appa told me I'm like my daddy. He said my eyes are like him so I think he is beautiful. But my uncle told me I'm like my appa alot. My bevahoiur." I chuckled and looked at his eyes. Why they were familiar?

"You think your daddy is beautiful?" He nodded. Why he thinks? Where is his dad?
"Yeah he is not here. Appa said he went to pgoress and buy best toys for me." Poor baby his dad left him. How bad people can be!

"Beomgyu!" Did I hear that voice.
"Beomgyuuuu!" This time was worry.
"Appa!" He then ran to that guy. I was shocked as I see who is calling him.

Half an hour ago

Jin pov

"Hey! How are you? I'm Beomgyu! You are so little! Are you sick? Appa will make you better."
I looked the baby's paresnts and smiled.