15

Jin pov

"Thanks Jisoo! We will go now."
"Bye Mr Kim."
I then came out of the kindergarten. Jungkook always accompany me but today he has an important meeting and couldn't come. It is near a month that Beomgyu is going to him and he always bring him to me when he takes him that I won't miss him and call in face time.

He is very careful toward both of us. And alot careful when a guy look at me. Yeah he was like this in the past too. Once Beomgyu's sport teacher was looking at me while speaking and he told their head and they fired him. Yeah he was kindda flirting with me with the fact my son's dad was standing next to me of course he didn't know we are not married but he behaved bad.

And guess what he said to the head. You know your teachers are flirting with the parents? My husband was next to me and he was flirting with him infront of me. Yeah he called me his husband. It was weird but I didn't say anything. Being with him kindda makes me feel safe. The feeling no one can hurt me.

"Appa!" I looked at Beomgyu who opened his eyes and gave his bottle.
Beomgyu was using his bottle less and I can say I wasn't holding him alot. Cause Jungkook always comes to us and put him in bed. I sometimes wonder how I hold him in my arms he is really heavy.

He looked at the car.
"Daddy!"
"Baby daddy has an important meeting. He will come in the afternoon." He nodded.

My phone rang.
"Tae!"
"Hey how are you?"
"Thanks! I just took Beomgyu. When are you coming home?"
"Umm... I'm at home. Jimin and Yoongi are here. Chanyeol Baekhyun and Namjoon are coming too. It is long time we didn't hang out."

"Yes! I missed them too. Ok we will be there soon."
I then hung up the phone.
"Baby your uncles are at our home." I said and smiled. Beomgyu didn't say anything and sucked his bottle.

Jungkook pov

I was in a meeting worse with Sullie. Yeah my ex boss's daughter.
"As I said Mr Jeon the two of us can change the buisness world together." She then smiled.

"With this sketch?" I looked at the worst sketch I've ever seen.
"What's with that?"
"I just think they don't use this kind of designs nowadays ma'am."

"Mr Jeon of course they are stil-"
"Ma'am our company works on modern designs not the ones which used in 100 years ago."
She raised her brows.
"Bu-" my phone rang in that time.

"Sorry! It is important."
It was from Jin and I couldn't reject it.
"Hi!"
"Hi! Did I disturb you?"
"No no! It wasn't important. Are you ok? Is Beomgyu ok?" I looked at the girl and mentioned about my son. She was breathing deeply.

"Yes yes! We both are ok. Beomgyu was asking about you and I called you."
"He is awake?"
"Yes he first asked about you when he opened his eyes. Here speak with him."

"Hello daddy!"
"Hello baby! Daddy missed you."
"I missed you too daddy. When you come to our house?"
"Soon baby. Daddy has an important meeting. I bought you a big elephant toy."
"Yeeaahhhh! Daddy I love you!" I smiled as I heard my son's happy voice.
"I love you too baby! Don't bother appa and be nice ok?"
"Ok daddy!"
"Now give the phone to your appa."
"Ok bye daddy."

"Jin!"
"Ahhh he is so happy Jungkook. What did you say to him?"
I chuckled.
"You will see that. I will be there at 6."
"Ok! See you!"
"See you! I love you." I then hung up the phone and looked at Sullie who was red.

"Sorry! Let's continue!"

Author pov

As Jin and Beomgyu entered the house their friends greeted them.
"Uncle Minnie!"
"Baby! Come here I missed you." Beomgyu went to him and Jimin hold him.