🌟03🌟

Seungmin's pov

I was walking under the cherry blossom trees. Where we used to walk  holding hands those days. Where we shared our first kiss. And where we.......where I......broke up with him.

I sat on the bench where we used to spend beautiful evenings.

If I could to go back to those days.....

No one's pov

"He's suffering from Congenital heart disease. Without transplanting a heart, he only can live for three months."

"Th-ree months?? Please doct-

"Sorry Miss Kim. We can't do anything else....you have to find a donor soon."

Seungmin heard conversation between his sister and doctor.

Seungmin's pov

I still remember that day. The day I gave up on my life. The day I broke up with him. I cried and cried. Yet, my tears still do not stop. But there's nothing to do now. Every thing will be end soon.

I looked at the people in the river park.I surprised when I saw them in a bench under blossom trees. They didn't see me becuase they were turning back to me.

Jeongin was resting his head on Hyunjin's  shoulder while Hyunjin ruffling his hair.

If I were him....

At the moment I saw him turning to my side.

Oh my god nooo!!!

I quickly covered my face with the hoodie.

Hyunjin's pov

Jeongin wanted to go a date cherry blossoms near the river park. I didn't want to go that place again....I hate that place because all our memories were happened there.

But finally I agreed to Jeongin.

We were sitting on a bench which was facing to the river. Jeongin was resting his head on my shoulder.

At the moment, I saw corner of my eyes someone....sitting on the bench which we used to sit then.

Is that.....

I fully turned my head but he quickly covered his face. But Seungmin....I know its you.

"Jinnie what happened??"

"Huh??"

"What are you looking at??"

"I just looked around..."

"Why...???"

"Because....

I leaned forward.

Seungmin's pov

I slowly took off the hoodie hoping that he didn't see me. My breath hitched when I looked at thier direction.

They were kissing....

I felt my vision becoming blur. I automatically stood up from the bench and ran fast as I can.

No..... I can't be sad...I should be happy for him....
He deserves a better life....my feelings are useless!!! My whole life is useless..!!

That's when I bumped into a person.

Hyunjin's pov

I kissed Jeongin. Because I wanted to show Seungmin that I'm having a happy life with Jeongin.

In the middle of the kiss, I saw him standing up while wiping his tears?

Is he crying? Why?

Then he started to run fast. Without knowing I pushed Jeongin and started running to the direction he ran.

I searched everywhere and there I saw him hugging that dimple guy. I felt my blood boiling.

How dare he?? How could he just throw me away and let someone else  in his life???

Minho hyung is right...he just wanted my money. Not me.

"Jinnie....???"
Jeongin was panting heavily.
"What happened?? Why did you ran suddenly???"

"I- I saw someone.."

"Who...??"

"I don't know...."

"Huh...?"

"Lets go home..."

Chan's pov

I was walking through the cherry blossoms enjoying the scenery when someone bumped into me.

"Seungmin??"

"Ch-an hyung??"
He tried to wipe his tears.

"Why are you crying??? Did something happen to you??"
I asked panicked.

But only thing he did was just hugging me tightly and crying. I startled at first. But I hugged him back and tried to calm him down.

Jeongin's pov

I wanted to go a date cherry blossoms near the river park. Jinnie didn't agreed first but after my nonstop begging he agreed.

We were sitting on a bench which was facing to the river. I rested my head on his shoulder.

At once Jinnie turned his head like searching for someone.

"Jinnie what happened??"
I asked him.

"Huh??"

"What are you looking at??"

"I just looked around..."

"Why...???"

"Because....

He stopped and leaned forward.

He was kissing me. I immediately closed my eyes and kissed back. Then I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to deepen the kiss. But at once....

 He pushed me and started running fast. Before he disappeared in the crowd, I also ran after him.

"Jinnie....???"
I asked him was panting heavily.
"What happened?? Why did you ran suddenly???"

"I- I saw someone.."

"Who...??"

"I don't know...."

"Huh...?"

"Lets go home..."

He dragged me from my wrist. I looked back once again. That's when I saw the person I hate most. Kim Seungmin. He was with another guy. So that means the kiss was........

So Hyunjin? You again used me. Aren't you? Well Kim Seungmin....you're over!

┊ ┊┊☆ ┊┊🌙 * ┊┊ ┊☆ ° 🌙* ┊

Third chapter is done ✔

Well...such a boring chapter😂
By the way did you guys order
IN生 Albums?