🌟02🌟

No one's pov

"S-Seungmin...?"
Seungmin was in the library when someone whispered at him.

"Wha- Hyu-njin?? W-What are y-

"Can you come with me for two minutes?"

"M-Me?? Ookayy..."

Hyunjin dragged him to the rooftop.

"W-What are we doing here?"

"Seungmin...."
Seungmin blushed when Hyunjin hold his hands.
"I know this is kinda awkward because I'm not so good with this stuff."
Hyunjin cleared his throat.
"Seungmin all I wanted to say is I like you....I like you so much....from the first day I saw you..., I fell in love with you."

Seungmin couldn't believe his ears. Did he hear it correctly?? Hyunjin just confessed him? His crush just confessed him???

"Hyunjin I-

"Please don't tell me that you gonna reject me..."

"Ya! Let me finish!"
Seungmin playfully hit Hyunjin's chest.
"I like you too okay?? I'm in love with you for two years now."

"Whaaat??? You really mean it??"

"Hmmm....yess.."

"Ooookayyy thennn..."
Hyunjin suddenly fell in to his knees.

"H-Hyu-njin???"

"Kim Seungmin?Will you be my boyfriend?"
Seungmin's face heated up.

"Hyu-njin you do-n't ne-

"Answer me..."

"Yea of course...."

Seungmin's pov

I recalled the memories of the day he confessed to me. You don't have an idea how happy I was. God fulfilled my dreams and the same time turned it into nightmare.

I snapped out from my thoughts when I saw them arriving to the cafeteria. Hyunjin and Jeongin. His hands were around Jeongin's waist. They passed our table. I heard Jeongin chuckling when Hyunjin said something.

I'm glad he's happy with him. Its okay how much it hurts me to see you with someone else. But we can't be together.We don't belong to each other. That's what god decided.

"Seungmin? Are you crying??"
Jisung asked with wide eyes. That's when I felt, tears rolling down from my eyes. I quickly wiped them.

"N-No...Its ju-

"Why are you punishing yourself like this?? Why don't you just tell him??? There were thousands of times that I stopped myself telling him the truth. But Seungminie I won't stop myself next time! I can't see you in pain!"

"Jisung you promised!"
I pouted.

"Oh this fucking promise...."
Jisung rolled his eyes.

"JISUNG!! SEUNGMIN!!!"
Felix ran to us dragging another boy with him. He seemed older than than us.

"Guys!! Meet my brother Chan hyung!!!"

"Ohhh nice to meet you Chan hyung..!!!I'm Jisung.."

"Hello Chan hyung I'm Seungmin...!!"
Felix said yesterday that his brother is joining to our college. Actually Chan hyung is Felix's half brother. But he loves him so so much.

Chan hyung is really kind. I love his dimples. His smile never faded while he's talking. There's no doubt that Felix loved him.

Hyunjin's pov

I saw Felix arrived to their table with a new guy. He looked like a senior.

"Jinnie...where are you looking at?"

"Nothing...Innie..."
I ruffled his hair.

Then again my eyes wandered to thier table.

He was smilling. How could he smile like that after dumping me?

"Jinnie lets go shall we??"

"Yeahh...lets go.."

Jeongin's pov

When me and Jinnie arrived to the cafeteria, I saw him with his friends. I rolled eyes at them and sat in our usual table.

When I was going to talk Jinnie.., I saw his eyes were on one person. Seungmin.

"Jinnie...where are you looking at?"

"Nothing...Innie..."
He ruffled my hair. But I saw him looking at that table while we're eating.

Kim Seungmin!!!
Why are you doing this to me?
You always coming between me and Jinnie..

"Jinnie let's go shall we??"
I asked him after we done eating.

"Yeahh...lets go.."
He said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

I know Hyunjin. You just pretending that you like me. You're just using me to hurt him. This is all your fault Kim Seungmin...!!! I'll make your life a living hell..!!

Hyunjin's pov

When we're leaving the cafeteria, he was still smiling at what that dimple guy saying.

I felt like burning inside. I controlled my self before Jeongin notice me.

Yeah I'm still can't move on him. He's still in my mind every day and night. I still don't understand why he broke up with me. He never gave me a reason.

I really hate him for leaving me like that.

I swear...I won't let you smile again Seungmin. You have to repay for hurting me....!!

┊ ┊┊☆ ┊┊🌙 * ┊┊ ┊☆ ° 🌙* ┊

Second chapter is done ✔

I hate studying😭😭😭
I've so many much to study...help!

Anyway...have a beautiful day/Night💕
Bye! I've to study again😟