Power

i woke up to guards shouting and an alarm blaring.
after quickly getting up i join carol at the doorway.
"whats going on?" i ask, rubbing my eyes and yawning.
she doesnt say anything so i follow her gaze to the where the guards were all standing.
i immediately wake up when i see a body being carried out of a cell.
"what... the fuck"
i look closer and see long dark hair.
"we have a situation in c block, inmate down"i hear a guard say.
carol chuckles under her breath and i look at her, seeing a smirk plastered on her face.
"thats what happens when you mess with me... or my property"
i look back at the body in confusion before realisation dawns on me.
Sanchez.
looking back at carol i see her nod at one of her group who shared the same cell as the latina.
"jesus christ carol you didnt need to do that"
she turns to me as she leans against the doorway.
"of course i did she was all over you. who knows what she would have done."
i sigh and shake my head. it was seriously fucked up but for some reason it made me feel safe and protected. i felt loved in a way. a sick, twisted way. its not like she didnt have it coming.
carol turns around and walks back into the cell to change. i do the same, making no effort to keep my eyes off her slender body, forgetting about the situation for a minute. suddenly she turns and i quickly look down as i pull my shoes on, a blush forming on my skin.
"enjoying the view?"
i carry on slipping on my shoes, not looking back.
she leaves her jumpsuit undone and walks over, grabbing my chin with suprising softness and kissing me hard and slow. i drop the shoes and wrap one arm around her neck, the other resting on her bare chest, kissing her back without hesitation.
she pulls away too soon and gives me a smile before standing up straight and buttoning up her jumpsuit.
"youve gotta get to work"
i get up and walk over, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.
"ive got a few more minutes" i murmer, moving her hair out of the way to kiss her neck.
i see her cheeks flush and smirk, knowing that dominant exterior could crack on rare occasions.
continuing to bite down her neck, my hands start to explore her body, resting on her breast and slipping into the gaps in her jumpsuit.
"what do you think youre d-doing (y/n)"
her voice breaks as i squeeze her chest making me let out a breathy laugh.
"what dont you like it?" i say teasingly against her neck. she opens her mouth but no sound comes out.
my hand moves out of her jumpsuit to her sides where i grab her wrist and bring it up to hold it to my chest, trying to restrain her like she does to me.
i hear a low growl resonate in her throat and pause in my kisses for a second, my hairs standing up on end.
suddenly shes turned around in my arms, her hand easily coming free from my grip.
she grabs both my arms and shoves me backwards, my knees hitting the bed and making me fall back onto it.
she straddles me, pinning me down before leaning down to my face.
she gives me a glare, terrifying but with a flirty glint behind her eyes.
"you see how easy it is for me to take control" she leans down to my ear and bites softly on the lobe, making a sigh come from my parted lips.
"i own you baby girl"
her low voice saying those words makes me let out a moan and press my thighs together.
she leans towards my mouth her lips brushing mine before teasingly moving back. she loves doing that.
she gets up off of me and fixes her hair.
"go to work"
i groan and give her a begging look, sitting up on my elbows.
she smirks and slips into her shoes. "nuhuh, you dont deserve it" she says before sauntering out of the cell, leaving me needing her with every inch of my being.