Frozen over Chap 2

Normal Pov
Master Makorav gave the guild a little pep talk. It sure impressed Lucy. She seems extremely happy here at Fairy tail. I was sitting back where I was before. This time I was reading a book silently. For once it was pretty quite in the guild. Out of no where I see Natsu smash the board. "Natsu! You almost broke the board!" I watched as Natsu stormed out. He must have found out about Makao. "Master we can't just let him go off by himself like that. He'll just get in Makao's way." I stand up to follow after Natsu. People stare as I walk towards the door. I stop just before leaving. Master, I'll go find Natsu and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. Master nods his head in approval and I quickly follow after Natsu.
*Time skip to carriage*
I sit next to Natsu holding his head still on my lap. Sadly, Natsu has extreme motion sickness so he was definitely out of it. Lucy sat across from us trying to spark a conversation. "So what's wrong with Natsu?" He has extreme motion sickness. It's been this way since we were younger. "Cute..." I'm sorry Lucy I didn't catch that. "Oh sorry I was just remembering something Mirajane told me." I sweat dropped. Damn... I wonder what Mirajane said. The carriage stops and Natsu jumped up fully revived. Him and Happy did a little dance while I opened the door and walked out. The wind was blowing the freezing cold air. It felt great to me, but to Lucy... Well not so much. "It's freezing out here!" Haha, Yep well that's Mt. Hakobe for ya. Here Lucy wear my coat. I hand Lucy my coat that I always tend to wear. She throws it on but even with the coat the poor girl is freezing. What happens next surprises me. She uses a gate key to summon a clock? What happen after that surprises me more. She sits in the clock. The clock and Lucy stay behind as Natsu, Happy, and I look for Macao. Out of no where a huge figure hits the ground. I jump back dodging as it tries grabbing me. With it's other hand it hits my side and I hit the ground. As I sit up I notice it's a Vulcan. Before I can get up to attack it runs towards Lucy's direction. Natsu go! The Vulcan has Lucy! "_F/N_? What about you?" I'll be fine. You and Happy go get Lucy. That Vulcan isn't normal. Natsu and Happy chased after them. I sat in the freezing snow. The Vulcan is Macao. I should have told Natsu. The cold felt great to me. It calmed me as it hit my delicate skin. Being an ice Mage gave me a huge advantage for surviving in cold climates. I decided to wait for them to return.
*Time Skip*
Finally! You guys took forever. "_F/N_ what are you doing laying in the snow! It's freezing!" Ya I guess 💙.
We all returned to the guild. Makao went home to Romeo. Lucy fell asleep in the guild hall. Natsu and Happy were eating. Then there's me, sitting in my spot reading a book.