Frozen Over

*Flashback*

The wind blew through my _h/c_ hair. It was cold. I stood my ground as another strong breeze swept past me. There in the middle of an icy field stood a young girl practicing her ice magic. I'm all alone... This was all that was going through my mind as I practiced. the negative thoughts obviously affecting my magic. It was now sloppier and harder to control. -I should call it a day.- I started walking towards a cottage. I knock three times before a tall dark haired woman answers the door. "Oh, hey there _f/n_ long time no see. How's your mother?" She's dead...

*end of flashback*

*normal pov*

I sit at my normal spot here in the fairy Tail's guild hall. I watch as everyone laughs, cheers, and keeps up a conversation. -If only I could do the same.- Sometimes I get jealous watching everyone having fun. I want to have the same type of happiness as everyone else. "Oh my gosh!" Hmm... I turn to notice a blonde haired girl staring at me wide eyed. "You're _f/n_ ! The strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail history!" Ummm you could say that. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" No, not at all. The girl sits right next to me. I figure by the way she looks she must be around my age. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. The name is Lucy." Hi Lucy... As you know I'm _f/n. We continue talking and getting to know each other. It made me happy to talk Lucy. I had already figured she was a new guild member but I had no idea that Natsu brought her to the guild. Wait... Natsu brought you here? "Ya." -Natsu... the same immature, pink haired, fire dragon slayer that I know? There's no way unless... There was food involved.- Did you feed him? "Ya actually. How'd you know?" I sigh. Lucky guess. "?" I finally realize what's going on around us as a chair flies past my face. When it hits the ground everyone stops. I look behind me to notice they all seem scared. "What do you brats think you're doing!?" I walk towards Master Makarov with Lucy following close behind me. Oh master you're back. "Master?" I look back at Lucy to notice see seems slightly scared. -I mean he is a giant right now. Any normal person would be scared.- "Ah, who is this?" "Eek!" Master this is Lucy, She is a new guild member. Lucy seems to hide herself behind me. "So you've made a friend _f/n_." Yes actually, but master you are kinda scaring her. Could you maybe return to normal? "Of course." Lucy grabs the back of my shirt and continues hiding as Master Makarov shrinks to normal size. To her surprise he's small. Extremely small, but because I've known Master since I was a kid. "He's tiny." Pfft Hahahaha! "No way _f/n_ is laughing!?" I cover my mouth in embarrassment. I've never laughed in front of anyone because I was afraid I'd be made fun off."What's up with you all? It's like you've never heard her laugh before." -Lucy spoke up for me..- "That's because we've never heard her laugh, right Happy?" "Aye Natsu." I look down feeling as if I would cry. -Not even Natsu thinks I'm normal.- At that moment I feel a warm hand on my head. I look to the one touching my head and see a tall, raven haired, half naked... well Gray. "You should laugh more, it's nice to see you smile." Should I now... Well then, as long as you can keep your clothes on. -Dammit why do I have to be smart ass.- Soon everyone is laughing their asses off. Gray blushes like crazy. He then looks down and finally realizes he's only in his boxers. Again. -_/) I mentally face palm. "Dammit not again!" As everyone continues laughing, I grab Gray's clothes, which happened to be lying under a table. Here Gray. "Oh, thanks _f/n_." I'm sorry for embarrassing you. I stand there fiddling with my hair. For what ever reason this was the only thing that had ever calmed me. Maybe because my mother would do this when I was younger. "It's okay, it's not like it hasn't happened before." Haha true! So whatcha think of Lucy? "Who knows I just kinda met her. So far though she seems fine." Ya... I smile looking at Lucy. She really is a nice person, I hope we can really be friends. "That shouldn't be hard for you." Gray places his hand on top of my head again. "I wonder how strong she is?" Gray! Strength doesn't matter you know! "You're one to talk, Miss strongest female ice Mage." I put on a pouty face. I don't get why everyone calls me that. "Maybe cause you are strong, and you ARE and ice Mage. But hey.." Ya? "Like I said earlier, you should smile more." I have a feeling I will. "Alright brats! Let's get down to business!" I look Master Makarov on the second floor then back to Gray. We should probably see what the ministry has to complain about today. "You think so? Cause master doesn't seem to happy." We look at each other and smirk. Well let's head over.