ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ/ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?

Time Skips...

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to sit down, but my head aches so bad.

" Gaeun-ah! You're awake!" a girl yell out of joy. I looked at her but I can't see her face clearly.

I tried sitting but my head hurts so bad making me fall back on the pillow.

"oh wait... I will help you." she ran towards me and started to help me sit up straight.

"who are you? Where am I?" I asked while squinting my eyes.

"don't you remember me, Gaeun?" the girl asked, "who Gaeun? Man... My name is Areum, Lee Areum. Not Gaeun okay?"

The girl looked at me in confusion, "I am sorry but I can't understand what you are saying. And I am sure you are Gaeun."

"I'm not- ugh! Why am I here?" she dusted her dress and sat beside me before explaining, "you had an accident before. And you have this sickness that makes you... just asleep."

"you mean coma?", "there was no name for the sickness. And the nurse said that you might not remember some things since you bumped your head really hard." she added.

"oh..." I nodded my head as I tried to process everything in my head.

"if you still can not remember, my name is Hwang Eunbi but you can call me Sinb I am your friend who is currently taking care of you." she smiled and I did the same to her.

"so... My name is Gaeun?" I asked and she nodded, "yes, Yook Gaeun."

"are you sure? I mean according to what I remembered my name is Lee Areum." I stated and she furrowed her eyebrows while still looking at me.

"maybe it is the name you had in your dreams... My mother told me that sometimes those things happen to the people who had that sickness. It's been years you have been asleep." Sinb suddenly hugged me tightly.

So... It means... Those things that happened ever since I was little.

Was just a dream?

All of it wasn't real?

I'm totally confused right now that the my head starts to ache again.

"Gaeun-ah, don't think too much. The aching of your head might get worse. Don't worry, I will get you some warm tea." she hurriedly stood up and went outside.

She then came back with a cup of tea on her hands. Sinb gave me the tea and I took a sip from it and it immediately made me calm down.

But I'm still thinking if it was real.

What if she just kidnapped me?

I stood up and ran outside her house to check what does it look like.

Everything is weird and different.

It looks like the old times. No modern house, cars even the streets are different.

I ran outside and I heard Sinb shouting my name. "Gaeun-ah! Do not run, for you are not yet feeling good." I didn't listen to her and continue running. I looked at my back and saw she isn't chasing me anymore.

I ran even faster and suddenly bumped into somebody. The guy fell on the floor and so did I.

"I'm sorry... I was running and I didn't notice-", "ugh! Look what you have done to my clothes! Are you blind for you not to see me?" he yelled at me while looking at his 'dirty' clothes.

"I said sorry didn't I? It's just dust and not mud. You can easily clean it off." I answered him and he looked at me, shock filling his eyes.

"did you just answer me?" he asked. "yes. Why?", "oh no you didn't!" he raised his hand and I closed my eyes. But I didn't feel anything.